|Photo & Video||Free||Instagram, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 300 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Make videos look cinematic with Instagram's custom-built stabilization.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
* Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone
Since the most recent update searching for a Gif is no longer working and let’s not forget the timeline It’s one thing to see a current day post hours later but to see something from 3-5 days on your feed is horrible....
What happened to adding gif/url links to your pics and videos on your story?.
ITS GREAT BUT WHY CANT IPOD5TH GENERATION GET GUESS INVITES SO THEY CAN GO LIVE WITH FRIENDS CAN YALL PLEASE FIX IT
Thank you for being the best app better :) snapchat really let everyone down so thank you for just being awesome
I like Instagram this the app I’m always on but now logging in is becoming a problem and it not being fixed
I’ve used your help center twice and it is crap and I’ve emailed you guys twice in regards to my account being hacked and no response just the same run around I need help please
they’re not working.
I'm tired of 1+ day old posts popping up on my newly refreshed feed
Easy to use and fun but wish there were more picture editing options!
Technically it’s a great app for wanting to post photos, but for the art community it’s difficult. The rules and regulations of IG only allow the owner to report an account for copyright infringement, however if the owner isn’t notified there’s really no way for them to be able to submit that report. Even if you are the owner of an art piece, unless that person is trying to sell it or make some sort of gain, you can’t get the photo/piece taken down. Also, unless you’ve paid the fee for a copyright, you’ll be given the “no legal basis” and “sorry we cannot help you” talk. So if someone reposts your photo or reposts your art and you want to have it removed, you really can’t unless it’s inappropriate, hateful, or violating any other rules. If you want to post your art I suggest getting a watermark AND paying the fee for a copyright/patent since there’s no way to protect your work otherwise. Take it from me, people will find it and repost it because that’s what Instagram’s art community is mostly comprised of, theft, reposters and artists who can’t afford the copyrights