|Photo & Video||Free||Instagram, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 300 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Make videos look cinematic with Instagram's custom-built stabilization.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
* Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone
i cant count change the likes back pls thx
Second favorite to Tumblr but this app is easier to run without wifi
I get the updates to make it cool and hip I guess but why so many I like the old one better. The whole views on videos why if you can't even see who saw , the likes change it to how it was before , delete accounts who hasn't been used in such a long time.
I have been able to in the past but just today I've tried uploading the same video three times and it will say I've uploaded but then the video will disappear! And I keep getting an alert for the same notification! Even if I've already seen it. Please fix!
My hashtags no longer work and since it's pretty much impossible to get anyone at Instagram to pay attention to their customers I'll just have to write it here 😒 Instagram used to be a good app before Facebook took over. Now they only care about money and not the users.
I like the App and I don't see nothing wrong with it !!!
Allows me to be a typical teenager like all the other kids & I enjoyed it quite thoroughly as my soul was drained form my body by school 👍🏼
I wish Instagram would just stick to the simplicity that made them so great in the first place. The new like count (listing two people and then "55 others") is too messy. And it's the same two people every time (provided they like your photo). Please go back to the clean, simple total number of likes. I'm also still totally frustrated about the algorithm. I follow who I follow because I want to see all their posts in real time. Super disappointing. Who knows who I am missing? If I only engage with the people in my feed then Instagram will think they're getting it right by showing me who I want to see... I don't know if they'll ever change it back. But here's hoping.
I used to use Facebook until they started pushing popular post to the top. Now Instagram is doing that too which is definitely a negative for me. I just posted something and it was pushed under 10 other post that are 12 hours old. Why is this necessary? PLEASE have post in their chronological order.