|Photo & Video||Free||Instagram, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 300 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Make videos look cinematic with Instagram's custom-built stabilization.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
* Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone
This app does not work on WiFi! Please update and fix
I recently redownloaded Instagram and I have to say I’m kind of disappointed! When you put a hashtag on your photos only the very popular accounts show up on it. What’s the point if your account can never be found? How can you grow your account? I used to love this app! I no longer can say that! Very disappointed! You can’t market or find new accounts similar to yours that are also small! 👎👎
I have gone to the help on Instagram about this for months with no response! People can reshare my stories even though the right settings are on!!
I hate the update i want the old one bCk
Instagram is an excellent platform to build your relationships with people of the same interests. Instagram is a great way to enjoy seeing far away places from the perspective of other people who are there. Instagram is a wonderful way to promote your business, your art and your views. I enjoy being able to post multiple photos in one post. I enjoy using the stickers provided by instagram to add to my stories. Instagram is an excellent resource for learning multiple things such as exercises, cooking, weight loss, self care and multitudes of others.
I can’t even login
Hi, it’s been a little over two weeks, I’ve tried to reach out to support about this. I am unable to tag friends on my own post. When I go to edit and go to “tag people”, I press that and the screen doesn’t populate any names and there’s no search area either. What is going on?!! I am only able to tag friends if it’s a video. Please help me out.
open your tags dude the elections been done and even still you removing the tags was the bare minimum the least you could do is open them back up