|Photo & Video||Free||Instagram, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
When you shoot a time lapse video with Hyperlapse, your footage will be instantly stabilized to smooth out the bumps from the road and give it a cinematic feeling. Capture an entire sunrise in 10 seconds—even from the back of a moving motorcycle. Walk through the crowds at an all-day music festival, then distill it into a 30 second spot. Capture your bumpy trail run and share your 5k in 5 seconds.
* Shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion— while you're walking, running, jumping or falling.
* Smooth out your video for cinematic quality with automatic stabilization.
* Speed up your hyperlapse to be up to 12 times the speed.
* Share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere, anytime.
* Start filming immediately with a simple design that gets out of the way of your creativity
* Download and start capturing. No sign up or account required.
The app won’t stabilize any videos on iPhone 8 Plus.
I have been using this app for a long time but lately it has been crashing. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing has worked. I’m wondering if it’s because I’m on an iPhone 8.
I get a message that stabilization is not supported. Really? I have an iPhone 11, do I need an OLDER phone for stabilization to work?
I wish this app had a option to edit the video itself. I’d like to have the option to clip it. Other than that it’s really cool
Stabilization not supported on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Why not?
Seems like the devs have abandoned this?
The app now freezes the camera just half a second after launching. Power cycles and quitting the app does not help. Biggest sin: the app support link is dead. Get your iish together FB.
I used to love this app by my iPhone 11 Pro has an error message after filming that it doesn’t support stabilization. Can anyone help?
Used to love this app but stabilization doesn’t work with newer phones. Please update.
Freezes and crashes upon opening.