|Games||$0.99||Andreas Illiger||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries.
Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 15 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
• optimized for iPhone 5
Ok, first of all, it's just a beat-your-high-score game. Not much to it. I think it's pretty stupid how a little silly bird game costs 0.99. That's stupid! Make it free! For that, I'll take a star off.
It's cool but it is not as fun as I thought it would be but I love it!!ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(;￣◇￣)┘
Fun to play in your free time
This game is good for when you're bored at home, at work, or even at school. It's super Fun!
After all these years. Beautifully designed. Great fun for all ages. Note to developer! Please don't give up on this! ?
I love playing this game and am so addicted. I pretty much play it everyday. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because it costs money but other than that, it is my favorite game!
Very fun, but gets a little boring after a while.
Tiny wings is a great game. It has amazing graphics and challenging levels. My only problem with the game it that I completed all the levels in flight school and I've been waiting a very long time for the new island to come out.
After 5 minutes you can't help throwing your phone across the room and crack it. This app is actually 601 dollars because you have to pay for a new phone.