|Games||$1.99||Andreas Illiger||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries.
Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 15 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
• optimized for iPhone 5
Nostalgic. Peaceful. Fantastic music. Pure.
I recently remembered this game from about 10 years ago and Googled the description since I couldn’t remember the name. Tiny Wings popped right up and I instantly downloaded this nostalgic game. It’s exactly as I remember it, as still so much fun. Worth the buy!!
It still holds up
It must be like 10 years since the game released and it is always a pleasure to play it.
Game is great. Had it forever. Love it
One of my favorite iPhone games ever
I love this game. Been playing it for 12+ years. I’ve shared lots of very special moments with friends and family playing this game, especially my brother. You won’t regret the purchase.
The game is very smooth and it’s satisfying to hit multiple jumps in succession. If only there was more content, because it feels as if a free game would have more to do than a game you pay for.