|Games||$1.99||Andreas Illiger||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries.
Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 15 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
• optimized for iPhone 5
I remember playing this game a long time ago. And to this day it’s still one of my go to’s as far as replay value. The only issue I’m having right now is, I can’t seem to get the music to work. I tried to restart the game and restart my phone, but it doesn’t work. Hopefully a patch comes out soon. Other than that, 10/10!
Getting the final nest was one of my favorite moments in gaming and I can’t believe I’m saying that.
This is the most 9th grade (2010) game it’s so sick
This game was my child hood for 10 years and I forgot the name and just now remembered and redownloded for that nostalgia feeling
The gameplay is still fantastic and so are the visuals of this game I remember this one fondly
Going back to this game quite a few years after I first played it brought back waves of nostalgia and nearly made me cry. It’s as fun as it used to be. Phenomenal.
AI birds gain speed in mid air or on jumps that even slow you down. You have to have an absolutely perfect run and that isn’t even good enough most of the time. Developers made this game impossible and frustrating even for good players.
Always have loved this game.
fun after many years
Awesome game,it is so fun!!!!!