|Games||$1.99||Andreas Illiger||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries.
Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 15 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
• optimized for iPhone 5
Pop up warnings keep popping up interrupting game play.
Dude this game is literally the best. i played this on my brothers ipod for as long as i can remember, but eventually it broke and i forgot about it. i recently remembered it and bought it right away, and it's just as good as i remember! the music is good, the colors are good, the vibes are good. worth the money.
I loved this game as a kid
Brings back many childhood memories, great for long car trips. It’s a simple game but a fun game to play whenever bored. Strongly recommend
I love this game so much but it says that there are more islands coming soon. It’s been 7 years. Please make some new ones! <3
Best game ever! Super fun and challenging. Amazing that they still release new islands even though the game is old, and there are never ADs or in-app purchases.
I’ve been stuck on the same level since 2012. Get through all of island four in fever mode?! That’s kind of intense. If someone could just “bump” me along, it would be much appreciated. I would play more if I didn’t keep having to try this one thing that I’ve failed at hundreds of times. 😂
I Bought this game on my iPod back in 2012 and I’ve literally had it on every new device! Its a super addictive game
Brooooo this takes me back. Couldn’t believe this app was still around when I found it. Played this eight or nine years ago as a kid. Really brings back good memories, and the vibe to the app is super relaxing and makes you feel good inside. So glad I found this again.
I’ve loved this game since I was a little kid and I still do!