|Games||$2.99||Andreas Illiger||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries.
Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 15 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
• optimized for iPhone 5
This game is always a part of my core applications on every phone I’ve owned. Love the simplicity
This game is a fun game when your bored! i just never get tired of it. it is the perfect game to just sit and relax and play with! i recomnd this app to anyone!!
It was (and still is) one my favorite games. I’m surprised it’s still available today! Overall 10/10
I remember when I was 6 or 5 I used to play this game constantly and play and play and play until 3rd grade then a few years pass then I’m in middle school and I found this app again! Wow, the memories 💕
Been playing for 7 years and still a favorite! Just waiting on those remaining islands haha!!!
This game first came into my life about 8 years ago. It wasn’t until a year ago when I got an Apple device again that I was able to play it for the longest time. This is just an amazing addicting soothing game. It’s a very simple game and I use it when I am stressed out as well as just whenever I feel like it. Once again, one of my favorite apps of all time.
I’ve been playing this game since before I can remember, on 3 different phones. It’s always been super fun and interesting, and I can play it over and over again and not get bored, because every day the hills are different. The music is super relaxing and fun, and I just overall love this game. + you can play off WiFi!
I play this game literally everyday! Even though it may be a little stressful on some levels it’s an amazing app! I do play some games that are really alike this app is definitely my favorite, ;D
I can’t get past the fourth island in fever mode :(
When is the next island in Flight School gonna come out?