|Games||$1.99||Andreas Illiger||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries.
Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 15 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
• optimized for iPhone 5
I remember this game from my childhood it’s so calm and amazing everything about it
I searched up “bird games” on the App Store and this popped up. This was my childhood. My mom had this game on her iPod and it was legendary at the time. I still believe it’s a great game.
I love this game sm!! It’s so fun and a great way to pass the time! If your thinking about downloading it do it 100% worth it
i've played this since i was a kid and it's always remained my favorite game
I’ve been playing this game for years, and it is one of the highest quality mobile games out there! I wish they’d add more islands, and birds. The music, sound effects, and gorgeous design of the game make it a soothing experience. A couple suggestions of features to add from a fan. It’d be awesome if you could create your own custom bird, or get little hats and accessories for them. Overall, a fantastic game, and incredibly relaxing.
Please play this beloved classic!
Started playing years ago, and keep coming back, resetting, and playing again. Great to pass the time for a couple minutes or longer. No concerns with losing progress. Just no frills fun.
2 years after the last game update and NINE years after its release, this game is STILL #4 on the top casual games. It’s not hard to see why. Incredibly addictive, cute, very catchy music, unique art style and even more unique game mechanic. One of my favourite pick-up-and-play games of all time, on any platform. Other great games have disappeared, for example when Apple cutover to 64-bit-only, and that was a great shame. I hope this game persists forever. It’s timeless.
Great game brings back a lot of good memories ❤️❤️❤️
I’ve loved this game since I first had it on my iPod touch in 2013. It continues to be my favorite game on mobile.