|Productivity||$3.99||Kabuki Vision, LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
Best Note app. That said this app hasn’t updated itself in the 8-10 years (I’ve used it) that’s added anything new for the individual using it. I’d like more font, paper selections & What I’d really like to see is this app to give me access to everything & anything I’ve ever written down even if I’ve deleted it. That possible ?
This app has potential, but needs more additions. For example, it should have more formatting capabilities, exporting capabilities, inline photos, and internal note linking/back linking. I like the clarity of the notes and background changes. It would be nice to work on notes in PC and synchronized them to the app.
One of the best note taking apps I’ve used, I love this app!
NoteMaster rocks because allows me to sync notes as google docs format to my google drive. Also, the drawing feature needs an eraser tool, there are no undo buttons to undo stroke lines or marks when drawing or marking images. Please keep updating this app because we love it so much!!!
The app will not go full screen on tablet? Then, please don't list it as compatible with this device.
Love this notes app with its many features and customizations. Still runs after all these years on ios.
I’ve used NoteMaster on iPhone and iPad for years and it’s been my favorite note app. Especially for easily keeping track of all kinds of notes including campsites with photos, favorite meals, camera settings, to name a few.
But having cursor placement problems on my imac on a few browsers so i have to keep rebooting my browser to stop this bug. Annoying. Support appears to be non existant.
I’ve used it for years and it is a basic note app which is fine for my needs but recently it is getting difficult to cut and paste with iPhone 12. It could use a lock feature to protect from accidental deletion of a note (this recently happened and there was no undelete feature I could find). It would also be nice to have an edit lock feature that would stop editing a note but still have check boxes functional.
I have had this App for many years now and I still have my Journal Notes. I really love the flexibility of the app and I can always depend on it for all of my important notes, and I love being able to add photos to my notes...