|Productivity||Free||Google LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
* Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your spreadsheets with a 4-digit passcode
Very useful tool. Not a day goes by that I don’t give Google access to all my personal information.
I am having a problem printing
Love sheets but sometimes using apple is not the best. It crashes
Love the app, sometimes get glitchy though
Trying to modify text on an iPhone is too onerous to make this a viable alternative to MS Excel. Apparently, it cannot discern a pattern & allow the option of using or disregarding the pattern. With all the limitations & inadequacies of Excel, on a mobile platform, Sheets seems like primitive time-sink.
Great for simple to medium complex spread sheets on tablets phone making it fast and easy to share with teams while on the go .
This app crashes very often, and has so far once made my phone shut off and restart.
Unable to add a trendline and R^2 formula on a tablet. Some options are unavailable on a tablet even though they are available on a PC.
Unreliable. App crashed after lots of work. No save! What happened to auto save? Beware of random crashes without saving.