|Productivity||Free||Google LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
* Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your spreadsheets with a 4-digit passcode
Bruh! Im hella tweaking bruh. We out here
I love sheets except that when attempting to edit a cell, it is too difficult to go to the beginning of a line. The thing is, I thought that it used to be easier, I could just double tap and go to the beginning of a line; but, now, I don’t seem to be able to do that. Additionally, I can’t see what I am writing as I am writing it. I’m not complaining, I love Sheets. But those are the areas of improvement. 😁
While I'm sure that it could be made better, (I can't think of any flaws) it's really convenient to be able to work on spread sheets on my phone.
This App is users friendly. I highly recommend it.
Now back to work minions!!!
Whenever I open a google sheet in my email to edit it, it always prompts me to “get the app” or “open in App Store” to edit... I already have the app downloaded and updated so when I click the edit pen, I expect to be taken to the exact sheet I am Trying to edit in the app, not the App Store. I can NEVER edit google sheets on my Phone.
It's made by Google.
I use Google sheets and Docs for my work as a personal trainer. Each client has their own sheet with their assessment/personal info and all of their workouts. It's an amazing way to organize, share and file away important client information. Thank you!
App force closes too frequently
This app quits so frequently, it’s difficult to use on my iPhone. Please improve so I can get my work done more efficiently!