|Navigation||Free||Google LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 cities and towns
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
I use Google Maps every time I get into my car. I couldn’t get around without GPS and this app is my default setting. It is also a great app for writing and reading reviews of businesses and merchants.
I just got the app and it is way more reliable than Apple Maps but I do have one problem. The labels for my favorited locations are not staying saved when I save them. The label will remain until I exit that location or close the app.
As someone that drives long distances and prefers to not drive on interstates when possible, think motorcycle rides here, the inability to select not to use interstates means it’s a manual process. When planning such a drive, two days one way, I expect to be able to save the route I take the time to plot out. Really annoying to take the time to plot out a 900 mile road trip one way with 8 stops to force highway travel only with no interstates only for it to not allow the route to be saved for use later.
I think and correct me if I’m wrong and you do this, I think you should update the photos every 2 years Thank you for my feedback
Please just let us copy an address from google and not force us to your google maps
Thank you for making this app!!😻It had helped me soooooooooooo much!
It lets me pull up the address then when i try to press start the whole application freezes and i cant do anything! Please fix this bug