|Entertainment||Free||Google LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
We work hard to make the videos available in the app family friendly, but no algorithm is perfect. If you ever find a video you’re concerned about, please flag it. This helps make YouTube Kids better for everyone. For more important notes for grown-ups, please see below.
DESIGNED FOR KIDS
We took out the complicated stuff to make an app even little ones can navigate -- that means big buttons, easy scrolling, and instant full-screen. And to make exploration easy, videos in the app are split into four categories: Shows, Music, Learning and Explore.
VIDEOS KIDS WILL LOVE
Kids can enjoy favorites like Sesame Street, Thomas & Friends and Talking Tom, online hits like Mother Goose Club, TuTiTu and Stampylonghead, plus anything else they’re into -- sports, animals, gaming, crafts and more.
GROWN UPS ARE IN CONTROL
We know that every family is different, so we’ve included features that let grown-ups tailor the YouTube Kids experience to their family’s needs. Settings are found behind a grown-ups-only lock where you can turn off search for a more restricted experience, reducing the chance that your child will find content that you don’t want them to watch, or set the built-in timer to let kids know when it’s time to stop watching so you don’t have to.
For more information about the app and settings, please read our Parental Guide.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE APP
- Parental setup is strongly suggested to ensure the best experience possible for your child.
- YouTube Kids contains paid ads in order to offer the app for free. Your child may also see videos with commercial content from YouTube creators that are not Paid Ads. For more information, please check out our Parental Guide.
- Videos in the app’s four categories -- Shows, Learning, Music and Explore -- are pre-selected from the millions of videos available on YouTube Kids using algorithms with an additional layer of human review.
- Videos found in Recommended and through Search are selected by algorithms without human review. Please note, no algorithm is perfect, and even a perfect algorithm is no substitute for a parent or guardian’s judgment. You can restrict your child’s experience by turning Search off in Settings.
- If your child finds a video that you feel is inappropriate, please flag the video and it will be reviewed as soon as possible.
I love YT kids! But there a couple of things to thou...like when I search up “team titans go!” I ask for full leangth vids, and all it gives me is like, 1:30,...most of the time...but sometimes, some of them r like, 5 mins, still, u need to work on it, otherwise, I love it!
I want to say thank you for putting combo panda in YouTube kids
My name is Maddie and I am 10 and I wish u had more things for older kids. There is only stuff like count the fish and more baby stuff like that. I would go on kids tube more if u had stuff for older kids.
Great app with fundamentals of learning involved
First of all this has no use do you want to know why 1. this app steals your videos how? The videos goes to watch it again and then after that video gets to the end BOOM it’s gone 2. Like I said before there is really no use why? Normal YouTube has a parent lock Overall I give it a 0 a newborn could make this better
I have a little problem I went on to watch train videos because I am a train enthusiast but I only found stuff like Thomas. Please fix.
They don’t have inappropriate stuff
When I got YouTube kids for my daughter Emile I felt safe knowing that my couldn’t watch anything inappropriate.😍 I love YouTube kids so much and I totally recommend it for young children.
It’s good for years olds but I am much older than that and I am bored it’s stupid I hate I would rather not be able to watch YouTube at all over this I HATE IT