|Entertainment||Free||Google LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
We work hard to make the videos available in the app family friendly, but no algorithm is perfect. If you ever find a video you’re concerned about, please flag it. This helps make YouTube Kids better for everyone. For more important notes for grown-ups, please see below.
DESIGNED FOR KIDS
We took out the complicated stuff to make an app even little ones can navigate -- that means big buttons, easy scrolling, and instant full-screen. And to make exploration easy, videos in the app are split into four categories: Shows, Music, Learning and Explore.
VIDEOS KIDS WILL LOVE
Kids can enjoy favorites like Sesame Street, Thomas & Friends and Talking Tom, online hits like Mother Goose Club, TuTiTu and Stampylonghead, plus anything else they’re into -- sports, animals, gaming, crafts and more.
GROWN UPS ARE IN CONTROL
We know that every family is different, so we’ve included features that let grown-ups tailor the YouTube Kids experience to their family’s needs. Settings are found behind a grown-ups-only lock where you can turn off search for a more restricted experience, reducing the chance that your child will find content that you don’t want them to watch, or set the built-in timer to let kids know when it’s time to stop watching so you don’t have to.
For more information about the app and settings, please read our Parental Guide.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE APP
- Parental setup is strongly suggested to ensure the best experience possible for your child.
- YouTube Kids contains paid ads in order to offer the app for free. Your child may also see videos with commercial content from YouTube creators that are not Paid Ads. For more information, please check out our Parental Guide.
- Videos in the app’s four categories -- Shows, Learning, Music and Explore -- are pre-selected from the millions of videos available on YouTube Kids using algorithms with an additional layer of human review.
- Videos found in Recommended and through Search are selected by algorithms without human review. Please note, no algorithm is perfect, and even a perfect algorithm is no substitute for a parent or guardian’s judgment. You can restrict your child’s experience by turning Search off in Settings.
- If your child finds a video that you feel is inappropriate, please flag the video and it will be reviewed as soon as possible.
Horror games like bendy and 5 nights at Freddy’s
Baby bus the best is the greatest YouTube channel on the planet it teaches you very important things like math very important lessons like what brushing your teeth before you eat and after you went in
I try to watch denisdaily aquatic adventures but they only have like 3 episodes 😡🤬 when I first got this I thought it would be good but I was very wrong they have almost nothing but baby stuff I deleted it and I’m happy i did.the adds I mean come on I understand 1 add every two videos but you put like 8 every video and you have barely any roblox videos all the people who think your app is good I seriously disagree.👎🤬😡 and if you put more videos my favorites are popularmmos denisdialy. Sketch thinknoodles itsfunneh chrisatm if you put ALOT MORE I’ll rate it 4stars
You think this is kids YouTube? Wrong there are baby stuff like a lot of baby stuff I do like baby’s but not baby videos plus in some videos I here cussing like what the heck?!?!?!?!?! I really really hate it good day🤞🏻
I can’t watch any videos. Make kid appropriate videos mean wordless.
I love DIY videos of this app
This app has a lot of stupid content I do not recommend this app for people over 5+👎👎👎
My name is Tayla and I love Teen titans go It is the best I saw the movie 2 nights ago and it was amazing and heroic I hope you all will see it to
I mean I thought this was for baby’s but it’s not. But I would like it to be set up more like the original YouTube. Cuz I wanna be able to subscribe and comment to.
This is a great app for kids to watch what’s appropriate for there age