|Entertainment||Free||Google LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
We work hard to make the videos available in the app family friendly, but no algorithm is perfect. If you ever find a video you’re concerned about, please flag it. This helps make YouTube Kids better for everyone. For more important notes for grown-ups, please see below.
DESIGNED FOR KIDS
We took out the complicated stuff to make an app even little ones can navigate -- that means big buttons, easy scrolling, and instant full-screen. And to make exploration easy, videos in the app are split into four categories: Shows, Music, Learning and Explore.
VIDEOS KIDS WILL LOVE
Kids can enjoy favorites like Sesame Street, Thomas & Friends and Talking Tom, online hits like Mother Goose Club, TuTiTu and Stampylonghead, plus anything else they’re into -- sports, animals, gaming, crafts and more.
GROWN UPS ARE IN CONTROL
We know that every family is different, so we’ve included features that let grown-ups tailor the YouTube Kids experience to their family’s needs. Settings are found behind a grown-ups-only lock where you can turn off search for a more restricted experience, reducing the chance that your child will find content that you don’t want them to watch, or set the built-in timer to let kids know when it’s time to stop watching so you don’t have to.
For more information about the app and settings, please read our Parental Guide.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE APP
- Parental setup is strongly suggested to ensure the best experience possible for your child.
- YouTube Kids contains paid ads in order to offer the app for free. Your child may also see videos with commercial content from YouTube creators that are not Paid Ads. For more information, please check out our Parental Guide.
- Videos in the app’s four categories -- Shows, Learning, Music and Explore -- are pre-selected from the millions of videos available on YouTube Kids using algorithms with an additional layer of human review.
- Videos found in Recommended and through Search are selected by algorithms without human review. Please note, no algorithm is perfect, and even a perfect algorithm is no substitute for a parent or guardian’s judgment. You can restrict your child’s experience by turning Search off in Settings.
- If your child finds a video that you feel is inappropriate, please flag the video and it will be reviewed as soon as possible.
My kid loves this so much especially the Anna McNulty videos
I think Yt kids is great
The app has a math problem as a passcode to enter mode, and the problems are always so ridiculously easy. Even when I asked my kid about their experience they said it was too easy to solve the math problem and that the blocking of inappropriate videos was very random on what was good and wasn’t. In conclusion: easy math problems and bad blocking of content.
This app is cool and good for kids
Great app but needs more farming simulator and fortnite
I hate this app I forgot
Dude yo bro dude why is this app so weird? Here’s some weird things about this trash: you have got to delete the brain cell melting music and those weird sounds when you swipe through videos that are mostly trash. Also your intro has got to go! My eyes almost fell out when watching it! And I think a few billion of my brain cells got melted or something!!! And also delete the slime blobs! Delete the baby videos! Those videos don’t belong here! Delete the app! And two more things: after a YouTuber posts a video, then it takes 2 weeks to get on to this dumb garbage app! And also this app deleted 2 of z3cubing’s videos!!! They deleted the video where he glues legos to a 9x9 to make a lego 9x9!!! They also deleted the video where he takes apart a Moyo 21x21!!! And a bunch of other good videos that z3cubing made! Goodbye you dumb creators of this dumb garbage trash app!