|Health & Fitness||Free||whitespectre corp||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Log your fasts:
- Choose how many hours you want to fast
- Get started and track your progress- See percent complete, time remaining, and target end time
- Stop or restart your fast at any time
- Reset your fast start during or at the end of your fast
- Manually add and edit fasts
See stats and progress:
- 10 day Snapshot with ‘streaks’ to show how many days in a row you’ve fasted and how many days you’ve met your goals – a great way to stay motivated.
*PRO FEATURES* Limited time only: $1.99
Notification and Reminders
- Set Reminders to start your fast
- Get a Notification when your fast is complete
Enhanced Progress Tracking
- Weekly views with daily details
- Elegant calendar view
Other great features
- Enhanced support for multi-day fasts
- Export your data
Following a specific program? Fast Habit works great with the fastdiet, the 8 hour diet, eat stop eat, the warrior diet, Lean Gains and more
I have tried sooo many fasting apps, even paid ones, that are terrible. This one is great and does exactly what it says. You can also personalize for people who do intermittent fasting daily or people who do a number of long fasts. Love it.
I can’t even begin to tell you with this app has done for me! It is the best app I have ever used. I feel like it has saved my life
I downloaded the app with the intention of upgrading but the advertised sale price of $1.99 is incorrect.
Helps me keep from. Guessing when I stopped and started fasting
Great apps for faster would like a few extra timers for like a eating window, or possibly a complication for the Apple Watch
I have only had this app for a few days and I feel like I am missing something. My Apple Watch reminds me to start and I believe it says start fast but it doesn’t. That being the case, I wish your app allowed for manual adjustment.
I ended up getting the upgraded version because I thought it would have more features. Not really worth the price.
This app only works if you work it
Simple to use, love the layout.
I like the app but sometimes I go on an impromptu fast. When this happens, the app does not allow me to put in a time that I started. I would also like to not always put in a planned time because sometimes I might want to cut it short or even continue on. So, I’m still on the hunt for a fasting app that has these criteria.