|Photo & Video||$0.99||ThirtyFive Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
"Fonta Can Add Stylish Text To Your Favorite Photographs" - Appadvice
Add Text Behind a Photo, Masking (Put your photos inside text), Collage, Frames,
Vintage Filters, Color Layers, Artworks, 3D Geometric Shapes, Blur Effect,
Various Font Style, Chat pack & More...
Use Fonta to :
- Put stylish text on anything! (Food & Travel & Friends Pics)
- Caption your pics for Instagram Direct or Christmas Greeting Cards
- Make your own stylish Photo Text Design Image for blog & website
- Turns Your Words into Beautiful Photo Text Design Pieces.
- Share on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook #Fontaapp
How to use :
1. Choose a photo from photo libarary or take a photo
2. Resize your photo and add various of filters.
3. Select Fonts [T] and add Artworks [A1] [A2]
4. Masking [M] on your Font add filters to make unique design.
5. Erase the parts of text & artworks to make unique images.
6. Share with your friends as Christmas cards or Instagram direct message.
Thank you for using FONTA.
Please reach out to [email protected] with any issues or suggestions.
Stay tuned, FONTA is getting better!
Please update to support iPhone X/XS full screen
Glad this was a free download, this app is frustrating to say the least. It has a few good filters but otherwise I wouldn’t waste my time.
Sooo like, I see lots of comments arguing about how having the option of it being a square size but not it’s actual size is a problem. It’s been years. And nobody on your team wants to fix this? Can you please add a feature where we can add text to a full frame size picture? We get it that it’s at the end, but that is not what we want.
Very non-intuitive UI. Sorry, but if I can't figure it out in a minute or two, it's back to Over for me.
Crashes every time I use it at random points in the editing process with very simple processes...and doesn't save the edits. Very annoying. Combined with the lack of hi-res exporting, this is a pass for now.
Fonta does what it says it does and does it well. The main problem is that the output is lo-res and square only. Fine for Instagram on your phone, but pretty terrible on anything with a bigger screen.
I love this app! It just crashes a lot. :(
I like this app us very good
This is a very promising app, but it suffers from severe instability. I think it has crashed every single time I've used it before I'm able to save… frustrating to say the least. It might also have to do with the fact the interface is so convoluted that I find myself bouncing back-and-forth between different parts of the program not really knowing where I'm going. Sad… because it really does have promise! Adding a star for this and the fact that—as another reviewer has said, it _is_ free!