|Games||Free||Top Line Solutions Pte. Ltd.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
The main advantages of the game:
- Learning 11 colors: red, green, yellow, blue, pink, purple, white, black, brown, orange, gray.
- Learning colors in several widespread languages: English, Spanish, Russian and some others. Multilingual study of colors is useful for those children who plan to study foreign languages in the kindergarten and/or at school.
- Your baby will broaden his or her vocabulary and expand outlook, as there are a lot of new objects and words in the game.
- 4 mini-games for proper study of colors and fixing the received knowledge:
1) Your baby sees a certain color and 3 items which are usually painted in this color. The baby clicks every object and it becomes painted in the above-mentioned color. Animals become animated in order to show your child the difference between living and nonliving.
2) There are 3 contours of ships painted in different colors in the upper part of the screen. Your baby sees an unpainted ship with a learned animal onboard. The child is to recollect what color the animal should be and to pull the ship into the corresponding contour.
3) The kid sees three differently colored berths. At the bottom of the screen, there is a boat with a certain animal. It is necessary to track the boat to the berth corresponding to the color of the animal seated in the boat.
4) Your toddler watches an apple tree with apples of different colors. One of the animals learned before comes up to the apple tree. The kid should feed the animal with an apple of the same color as the animal is.
- Your toddler will train fine motor skills, memory, attentiveness, perseverance, curiosity and other skills that will help your child study better at school in the future.
The game has a simple and intuitive interface so even little kids will easily understand how to play it.
Thank you for choosing our game for your baby! We look forward to your reviews on the App Store and emails to [email protected]