|Top Line Solutions Pte. Ltd.
|iPhone, iPad, iPod
Machines for sowing seeds and fertilizer spreaders, watering machines, tractor and huge combine harvesters. The game seems to open the curtain behind the scenes of the farm world. It will be curious not only for preschoolers but for very little ones too. While getting some useful information children are able to play really fun!
The modern world is so universal - it offers almost everything we need but let’s look deep: where does the food come from on our table? How does it get to the store? What is it made of? Who makes it? And how long does the whole process take?
Now let's figure it out! When we see a ruddy and mouth-watering bread on the counter of the store we should remember: its path to us is long and extremely exciting!
- Arrange puzzles to build a car, repair it if necessary, wash it and send it on a mission in the field;
- Come through all stages of creating a fertile field, caring for the soil, sowing seeds and harvest time until the final stage - delicious bread;
- Your kid will find out how agricultural technology works, remember each name of all large and useful machines and learn what tasks they help people with;
- Children will not only observe the whole process of growing wheat but the kid will be a mechanic, a washer, an agronomist and a great connoisseur of nature and its gifts;
- The game trains memory, attention and observation as well as develops fine motor skills and coordination through mini-games between main tasks.
Always happy with your feedback and impressions at: [email protected]
Join our Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/GoKidsMobile/
and follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/gokidsapps/
Harvest - is one of the best toddler car games for 2 year olds for learning how to care for the soil develop motor skill and imagination for children.
Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period, and the free trial will automatically convert to a paid subscription at the end of the trial period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the period. Your account will be charged for the applicable subscription fee within 24 hours of the end of the previous subscription period or trial period. After this time, your subscription will automatically renew until auto-renew is turned off, and it must always be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid the next charge for a new period.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your device iTunes settings.