|Games||Free||Pers||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Fans of NINJA SLICING games: GET READY for a game that’ll CHALLENGE not only your DEXTERITY but also your BRAINPOWER!!!
Best of all, you can get it for FREE!
• 7 CHALLENGING GAMES, including: SUB-ZERO MINES!
• Compete against your friends via FACEBOOK!
• Get ACHIEVEMENTS to unleash cool POWER-UPS
• Power-Ups create MICRO-GAMES within the game
• LIGHTNING ROUND mode for faster gameplay
• The devious DARK ZEROS add excitement to the gameplay!
• 3 DIFFICULTY MODES. One mode for young kids
• Includes ANIMATED INTRO of the Icelands
• Pookie the penguin provides nurturing ADVICE
• Tushka the polar bear brings a dose of HUMOR
• Compare scores via GAME CENTER
• Share your score via FACEBOOK and TWITTER
• UNIVERSAL APP works on iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPad Mini, iPad, iPod Touch, and more!
• Fun Value: Use your Swords of Fire to slice the MAGICAL frozen numbers, but avoid touching the exploding Zeros!
• Educational Value: Helps recognize numbers, ascending order, and understand that larger numbers are the sum of smaller numbers.
• Fun Value: Find the ZEN of Even and Odd numbers to be able to extract their mathematical energies!
• Educational Value: Helps recognize Even and Odd numbers.
• Fun Value: Think fast and become a MASTER of addition by slicing sums of numbers before they hit the ground!
• Educational Value: Improves Addition skills and Memory.
• Fun Value: Ignite the MYSTICAL fire of your Swords to slice every number in sight! But don’t go over 21 or you’ll end up frozen!
• Educational Value: Improves Subtraction skills and Memory.
• Fun Value: Split frozen numbers into their PRIMORDIAL components by using your Swords of Fire to slice them into primes!
• Educational Value: Teaches all the Prime Numbers up to 100.
• Fun Value: Use waves of heat to merge ice cubes into the FUNDAMENTAL number 10!
• Educational Value: Improves addition and subtraction skills.
• Fun Value: Divide and CONQUER the power of the frozen numbers by using your Swords of Fire to slice them into factors!
• Educational Value: Improves Division & Multiplication skills and Memory.
"4.5 STARS - Ice Math Ninja is a cool math ninja game that even the most reluctant young math student will warm up to." - Crazymikesapps.com
"4 STARS - Ice Math Ninja is an excellent math app. Practice number recognition, addition, and prime numbers in a Fruit Ninja style game!" - Famigo.com
"Ice Math Ninja is an addictive and adorable set of arcade style slicing games that'll be a blast for kids who need a little extra practice with math facts, but is also great fun for older kids and adults who simply enjoy the gameplay." -Commonsensemedia.org
"Ice Math Ninja: ZERO – FREE is a perfect example of a game that not only holds a child’s attention, but also makes parents feel good about handing kids the iPad." - Coronalabs.com
“... the diverse challenge modes, make playing this game a very unique experience ... and quite entertaining” - WeiPhone.com
“... it's a fun game, really well made and a complete package of a game.” - Zincous, TouchArcade User
“ Loved it! I have searched forever for a good math app for my kids ages 5 & 11. The colors, visuals, effects & sounds are amazing.“ - the4crows.com
- “I’m loving this game ... it is lots of fun.” PS: my favorite mini-game is Cool 21.” Picohero, TouchArcade User
View the TRAILER of this game at www.youtube.com/perscorp
LIKE US on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/icemathninja
FOLLOW US on Twitter at www.twitter.com/icemathninja
CONTACT US with any questions at [email protected]
VISIT us at www.pers.com
Works great on my iPod Touch :)
My younger four year old sister hates this game! It's really boring to her. I say: get more things to do!
Love this! Except for one thing. Y'all really need to fix this. So I will try to play Frostris or any of the games (manly Frostris) and instead of being able to play it, it blacks out & goes back to the home screen. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!! Frostris is my favorite and I'm kinda baffled that I can't play it.
It keeps me on my toes. I love the Frostris mini-game!
This app is cool but it does need an update sooner or later. But anyway let's stick with the pros. I Like the idea of a ninja teddy bear with a fire sword slicing numbers and I like the Sub-Zero Mines. Don't listen to them one star reviews they just haters that don't know what they're doing. Great game, get now!