|News||Free||Gannett||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.postcrescent.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: [email protected]
It was working fine for a few weeks but now it starts up and closes on me. Not working, needs fixing.
The app either crashes or doesn't load the stories a fair percentage of the time. The mobile web page has more news stories than the app, doesn't take up memory in the phone, and is more reliable.
Best way to get news from Appleton and the Valley when on the go.
When I'm on the go it's the best way to get the news for fox valley area.
New updates have improved stability. Easy way to quickly receive latest news.
...aside from the paper version.
Have had this app on my iPhone for sometime and its gotten progressively better. I read the actual paper too and still like the feel of real. But one significant flaw between the two is the paper asks for your opinion but via the cellphone app, you can't give it! If you go on the website via a laptop you can dig through the structure and leave your opinion. But using the phone app gives you no way to do the same, Humm. Would that be to besmirch the younger opinion-givers or at least their instant response? Couldn't review the app from within the app either. Sent an email with comments with no response. Ouch. Something to work on for the next update.
I like it when I am notified of traffic problems or an important News flash for our area.
I love wood. Wood is so good. That rhymes. Time to chop wood. Wood 👲
I have been using this app for a few months and think it is a great app to keep on stories in the Appleton area. Easy to use.