|Games||Free||LDW Software, LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
More about Plant Tycoon
* There are many approaches to solving the game, with over 500 different species of plants to discover.
* Inhabited by a wide variety of collectible insects to catch and display.
* There are dozens of different seeds to experiment with.
* Gorgeous artwork with detailed, dynamically-generated plants.
* You can prune your plants to customize the look of your creations.
* It's a genetic puzzle: discover which combinations will create the 6 Magic Plants.
* It's a simulation game: grow virtual plants in a persistent world.
* It’s a virtual pet: care for your plants in your own virtual greenhouse.
* It’s a tycoon game: test your business skills and horticultural skills at the same time!
* The built-in snapshot feature allows you to capture photos of your favorite plants in various display settings.
* Experience real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
Visit our Official Plant Tycoon site at www.PlantTycoon.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
I love playing this game because of the mystery behind it. You need to find the 7 magic plants of the land of Isola. It’s very challenging to win this game if you plan to play for free. In order to have good or “the best”soil for the plants you would need to pay actual cash for bucks that are used in the game. Suggestions to the developers: Make a plant tycoon lite, so that players can understand what the game is all about. Then make an option for this game to be purchased, and turn in-game bucks into coins so that players don’t need to re-purchase bucks every time they want to restart the game. (BTW, I love that feature) Please consider making a plant tycoon 2 (similar to what you did to fish tycoon) Also have you considered doing bird tycoon? Players need to find the seven magic birds of Isola to restore harmony in the sky of Isola. I would be one of you first purchasers of the game. ( of course after I play the lite version, so I know what the game is all about, I like to research before I make a commitment. Lol)
I hate how you have to buy plant bucks. I need plant bucks for some important stuff. If you didn’t have to buy plant bucks with real money then the game would be a lot better.
i tried to by 10 plant bucks for .99 cents and it didn’t work the first time, i thought maybe it didn’t go through. i tried a second time, and once again no bucks and i was still charged for them. please help me understand what’s going wrong
I’ve always loved this game but you guys have known forever that there needs to be more seed storage. It makes me quit playing every time.
Why is everyone complaining about the purchases
I would happily pay $5 for the full game. I will pay exactly $0.00 to support this game’s egregious and half baked monetization scheme.
I started out playing this game on PC. It is without a doubt one of my favorites. But I have a dislike, on the PC game you could have several nurseries going at one time. The app doesn't allow that. I really wish it did.
This game is full of people shopping the nursery and ever single one is pale or dark beige. Seems pretty messed up. I don’t like the plant buck system either, it’s way overpriced and kinda prohibits certain game progress.
One of the best plant game This game is goood
Luego que obtienes la Fabled rose que te genera ganancias, ya no ha en qué gasta las monedas, no tiene sentido y lo que queda es pagar para poder comprar otras cosas. Muy mal pensado y diseñado