|Games||Free||Markus Ranner||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Dragonflies is an innovative and challenging retro style puzzle game, packed with arcade action and lots of tricky levels. Draw paths to safety through mazes full of evil enemies and deadly obstacles before time runs out.
Warning! Dragonflies is insanely difficult! The deceptively simple path drawing mechanics can only be mastered through a combination of quick thinking, accuracy, split vision and perfect timing. Whatever you do, don't lose focus! One small mistake and they are all dead.
• Completely free to play! In-app purchases are available only to further enhance your gaming experience
• Easy and intuitive to start playing, but very difficult to master to perfection
• Innovative, fun and challenging path drawing mechanics
• Captivating and addictive gameplay that will give you that special "just one more time" feeling
• A quick, playable in-game tutorial will help you get started on your adventure
• Hours of fun spread across a large number of well-designed, hand crafted levels, perfectly sized for shorter game sessions
• Cute and colorful retro style graphics accompanied by a catchy 16-bit soundtrack
• Several types of helpful power-ups for the little fliers to pick up on their adventure
• Two difficulty modes including a Normal Mode and an Expert Mode for hardcore gamers
• Log on to Game Center to earn achievements and compete for high scores on global leaderboards
• Runs on most iOS devices, but is best played on a device with a large and crisp display so use your iPad if you have one
Free vs Premium
• Yes, it's free! You can play the entire game from start to finish without spending a single cent if you don't mind watching some ads.
• The Premium version is 100% ad-free and brings you an even better gaming experience by introducing frequent checkpoint levels as well as extensive game statistics. It also includes a one-time bonus of 10,000 dragonfly eggs that will help you out if you get stuck. Premium is available as an in-app purchase.
Contact and Support
Questions and feedback will be gratefully received at [email protected] Your opinions are valuable!