|Health & Fitness||$4.99||Rong Liu||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Featured on Superphen:
- Designed for Apple Health app, more ways to view and interact with your data
- Monitor your achievements in percentages, helps you reach your fitness goals
- Displays on both iPhone and Apple Watch
- Shows data in Daily, Weekly, Monthly, for maximum date range
- Change units (km/mi)
- Choose your own theme color
- Shows steps and distances (automatically for iPhone 5S / 6 / 6 Plus)
- Shows flights climbed (automatically for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus)
- Shows heart rate (automatically for Apple Watch)
- Shows sleep, calorie, Nike Fuel data
- Shows weight, BMI, body fat percentage, lean body mass
Health Dash reads your personal health data from Apple HealthKit. Data is displayed to you for your convenience; we don’t send it to our server, don’t send it to any 3rd party, and will never use it for advertisement purposes.
- Walking and Running Distance
- Heart Rate
- Flights Climbed
- Cycling Distance
- Active Calories
- Body Mass Index
- Body Fat Percentage
- Lean Body Mass
- Scale Created by Rohan Gupta from the Noun Projects
- Checkmark Created by Arthur Shlain from the Noun Projects
- Fire Created by SuperAtic LABS from the Noun Projects
- Fire Created by Eugen Belyakoff from the Noun Projects
- Moon Created by P.J. Odor from the Noun Projects
Does NOT work on iPad- worthless
I bought this thinking it will be something I can change the watch face to since I’m a fitbitter and hate the activity tracker by Apple Watch. Turns out it’s just another app I have to click on to see my steps. Wish Apple would just work with Fitbit to develop an app that is compatible. They would get more people to convert. Useless app. Don’t waste the dollar
Seems to do alright, just don’t use it very often.
Bought the two pack bundle and was highly disappointed because it didnt show some of the stuff I have in the Apple health app. Was looking forward to possibly better graphs of all my health information but only had like 2 that I would actually use. Didn’t even have it installed on my phone for more than 10mins because it can all be done in the free app and dissatisfied having paid for it. I’m not one to normally do a bad review but for the price of this app (while yes I know it isn’t expensive) I still expected more.
The data is not synced unless you close and reopen app. That is a real hassle. Other than that it looks like what was shown in the AppStore. Would like a white and black background option.
This has not seemed to work one day in the month I got it. Never syncs completely. Not worth getting.
I have had this App for months and it has never worked... Feeling very sad
Five stars for a fitness tracking app that really works! Simple and customizable. It's a winner!
Just one app. All there for user to see.
I liked the idea of this as I'd rather use my Apple Watch and carry my Fitbit One in my pocket than wear my Fitbit Surge. But generally all this app does is display "fetching data".