|Health & Fitness||$3.99||Rong Liu||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
* Sync data to HealthKit (requires iOS 8)
* Works with ALL Fitbit trackers (including Fitbit One and Zip)
* Track and visualize your health related data like sleep, body fat percentage, weight, steps, distance, active time, calories, flights of stairs climbed.
* Support iPad and iPhone
* Get statistics like how many miles you've run this year, or how many hours you slept on an average day
* Easily update your weight data
** Sync to HealthKit is for Fitbit users only, not for UP users
** REQUIRES A FITBIT TRACKER TO USE THIS APP **
HealthKit (aka Health App) Integration:
Data Manager for Fitbit syncs your personal health data to Apple HealthKit, where your data is securely stored:
- Sleep Analysis
- Body Fat Percentage
- Active Calories
- Walking + Running Distance
- Stairs Climbed
More wonderful features are to come, and we're collecting feedbacks!
Running designed by Anthony Lui from The Noun Project.
List designed by Iruel Io from the Noun Project.
Moon designed by P.J. Onori from The Noun Project.
Star designed by Ema Dimitrova from the Noun Project.
Do not buy if going to use on a iPad it is not supported. I bought the $3.99 bundle and can not use. disappointed
Downloaded this app to get my weight from Fitbit to sync with Apple health. I paid the $1.99 and opened the app to go set up the sync. When I went to select what data to sync the app itself instructs me to go and download a separate FREE app that works better. Not only was I duped into paying $2, but the app I was referred to doesn’t even work. This app is a waste of money and a scam.
I love the accuracy and the easy to understand updates. The quick Bluetooth syncing is also excellent for an up to date read!
I think it’s a very good app
Great features. Accurate data. Love it!
Thanks for making this a very user friendly app!
Great app for tracking your fitness and challenging friends and family!
No problems with this app
Works great. Never had a problem!
Fabulous tool to track your activity sleep and heart rate. Highly recommend