|Lifestyle||Free||Immediate Media Company Limited||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Inside every issue:
• More than 90 charts every issue
• Top tips from experts in the stitching world
• Step-by-step making-up guides
• Answers to all your stitch questions
• The latest must-buy products
• Inspiring reader stories and interviews
• Win over £1,000 in prizes every issue
To print patterns simply take a snapshot of the desired page by pressing the home and sleep buttons simultaneously, then print the image from your device’s Photos app. Please note that your iPad must be synced to your printer in order to do this. Alternatively, send the snapshot via email and print from your desktop.
Subscriptions and single issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
• 1 year £23.99 - €31.99 - $31.99
Single issue prices:
• £4.99 - €6.99 - $6.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email [email protected] or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Can’t download new issues. It says it requires an update that doesn’t exist in the App Store. Says 3.16.2 needed but the latest version is 3.16.1. Contacted support with no response
Amazing app, amazing magazine. Super recomended!
My app keeps crashing. Only let's me on for a couple of minutes and than kicks me off. I have done all the suggestion on how to fix and none are working. All the uk magazines apps have been like that for me that I have downloaded.
Unlike a competitor's app, there is no capability to air print charts for a working copy. As I don't have an iPad and trying to stitch from an iPhone screen would be a nightmare, I won't be purchasing any more issues through this app unless a print feature is added. The only solution available online is to take a screen shot and print that, but it is rather fuzzy.
Love this magazine! But lately, every time I try top open the magazine, it glitches, it is only on half of my screen and I cannot access any of the issues that I have paid for and downloaded! Very frustrating, also would be like to be able to print out patterns.
Love the magazine, but recently I am having problems with the app. The app only opens half the screen and I am unable to access my purchased mags. I would also like to see a page printing option made available. Thank you !!
Getting a half screen and can't access past purchases. IOS8.1.1 update hasn't helped. Magazine publisher hasn't helped much either. Bugged! EBlisster
I will not be renewing my digital subscription. Only half the screen opens up and I can't access any of the issues anymore. Totally annoyed with this...I have Christmas projects I can't finish until this is resolved. The support link doesn't work either. Supremely disappointed in the digital edition.
Useless on an iPhone because you can't print off pages for projects.
I had to cancel my subscription, I can't even get this to open anymore. I open it, it started to load then crashes.