|Lifestyle||Free||Immediate Media Company Limited||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
You will find beautiful designs for the home, fashionable accessories to wear and gift ideas for all occasions. From lampshade covers to shawls, toys to blankets and gadget cosies to cardigans, Simply Crochet is a must-buy for creative crafters looking for new things to make. With clear, easy-to-follow instructions to ensure the best possible results every time, you'll be hooked on handmade from the very first page!
Subscriptions and single issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month - £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
• 1 year £44.99 - €59.99 - $59.99
Single issue price:
• £4.99 - €6.99 - $6.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email [email protected] or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Most of the time I can’t even look through an issue without the application stopping
I’ve loved every issue I’ve received and have found it to be a great source of technique knowledge and pattern inspiration.
I love the content, but the app has so many bugs. Every time I open it, I am prompted to enter my password, and then get frequent pop-up alerts that I can only purchase it once even though I’m not trying to purchase anything. I also feel that the bookmarks function could be further refined, allowing for re-ordering or organizing saved pages.
I love this magazine and get it here in the US. I went ahead and purchased the back issues electronically. I just wish there was a good option to get the print and digital version in one subscription. The patterns are more modern and fun and less "grannyish".
Cute patterns every month!
I have never had ANY problems with the app, nor have I had any problems I LOVE the magazine, and am so glad to have the app, which makes the magazine much more easily accessed.
This magazine is awesome. It has many great patterns. Always looking forward to the new issue.
I love having so many different projects in one place
Love this magazine. Great projects and articles. One draw back is that the app sometimes gets hung on front page that is the only reason I gave a rating of four stars.