|Photo & Video||Free||Oleg Drobyshev||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Picture: Save webcam images to program albums instantly or at preset intervals. See the "f" icon on the camera in the main window.
FTP and SFTP Upload: Upload webcam images to your website instantly or at preset intervals. Delete FTP images using their copies in the Album window. See the "f" icon on the camera in the main window.
• Time Lapse: Save webcam videos to program albums instantly or at preset intervals. See the "f" icon on the camera in the main window.
• RTSP Server: Live video broadcasting with a delay of just one second. See the "f" icon on the camera in the main window.
• Watch: See live webcam images on a paired watch. (Please note: The Watch app has a frequency of approximately one image per second.) See the "f" icon on the camera in the main window.
• Albums: Open the left-panel Groups and then the Album window to see the saved images. Tap an image to open an Image or Video window.
How to Start
• Create a group in the Groups section.
• Tap + icon to add a built-in or IP camera to the current group.
If you selected a built-in camera:
• Tap the Add button.
If you selected an IP camera:
• Select a cam manufacturer from the upper horizontal list.
• Select your network camera from the model table below the list.
• Specify the IP address of your network camera. If the camera's port isn't 80, use the following format: IP address:port. Otherwise, you can use only the IP address without a port (IP address).
• Specify the Authentication options, if your camera is protected.
• Tap the Add button.
• If you don't see a webcam image, enter under the manufacturer's web settings of your IP camera and change MPEG-4 video format to JPEG or MJPEG. Try all the items for your model.
• You can save images and video frames instantly for all features of a camera in the main window, involved features must have the Enable switch with state true. Just tap the camera. It's possible to disable all features without their edits by using the upper-right corner of the camera in the main window.
The program supports directly the following network cameras:
The desktop version from the App Store can provide video for the mobile version using the HTTP Server feature: http://www.willingwebcam.com