|Photo & Video||$4.99||Tinrocket, LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
See the world like an artist! You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• From Tinrocket, creator of Percolator and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Support for AirPrint.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 7 and greater. Maximum rendering detail and maximum export resolution depend on each device's capability. Waterlogue runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality watercolor rendering. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 7, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @Waterlogue on Twitter and Instagram for the latest!
• Like Waterlogue on Facebook.com/Waterlogue.
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at [email protected]
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
So far not happy with app! Every picture I have tried looks like the main colors set and than smudged. Some faces are just smudge of color, some smiles had smudged teeth so they looked missing. I’ll need to play with it some more, maybe I’m missing something?
LOVE this APP.I am no artist but I love watercolors. It is amazing how it turns any photo into a watercolor. I first tried it on an old photo of my beloved cat.I was thrilled with the result. I will print it and frame it. It is a great tribute to our little girl Velcro...immortalized forever. -^-.-.-^-
My results were nowhere near as food as the samples. White splotches everywhere. I tried a half-dozen photos. Disappointed.
This is a gorgeous app. If you've ever water colored (or even if you haven't) Waterlogged adds very naturalistic looking water based painting to your imagery, with a variety of admirable paper effects. And key: Waterlogged also outputs high resolution imagery (rare in iOS art apps) that is print-worthy, so you don't end up with an image that will only look good on a tiny screen. Highly recommend.
This app makes great shots look like they were painted in a realistic way. I like it a lot. The effects use to take awhile to render hit this new update speeds it up significantly. Glad they are continuing to update it. Runs very good on my iPhone XS Max much better than my previous iPhone 7 Plus.
This app is amazing!!! The final products look just like a watercolor painting!! And completed in SECONDS! Genius! Thank you.
Yes, it works good.
Wish there was a manual/advanced mode where you can access/modify all the parameters
Twelve thumbs up and counting. Thank you
i Love Waterlogue, but i wish that many of the filters would be less blotchy around the edges, and there was a way to fine tune the white gaps in many of the styles, along with an even finer ( Super Jumbo ) resolution !