|Photo & Video||$3.99||Tinrocket, LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
See the world like an artist! You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• From Tinrocket, creator of Percolator and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Support for AirPrint.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 7 and greater. Maximum rendering detail and maximum export resolution depend on each device's capability. Waterlogue runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality watercolor rendering. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 7, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @Waterlogue on Twitter and Instagram for the latest!
• Like Waterlogue on Facebook.com/Waterlogue.
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at [email protected]
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
Waterlogue has become my favorite app to play with! Brilliant.
BEST EVER! Thank you!
I love this app! It is fun and easy to use. I love showing people who have never seen it before. It is interesting to watch the transformation. I have framed some of my pictures and hung them on my walls.
Loved this app and frequently used. Also, highly recommended to others. Unfortunately the latest update is not compatible with my IPad 2. UNBELIEVABLE!!! Very unhappy. 😢😢😢 Boo, hiss!!!!
Sadly the latest version, 1.3, will no longer support the older iPads (2,3&4). I like this app very much on my iPad 3 and have had much success using it. Too bad I won't be getting any future updates since tinrocket doesn't value those of us using older iPads.🙁
Can't apply the latest update to version 1.3. It says it isn't compatible with my iPad. What happened to the app I paid for?
Update says my iPhone 5 isn't supported? Why?
Love this app. It turns photos into beautiful water colors. I'm not sure the update really improved it. What I would like to see is being able to upload images to Flickr. If the developer is reading this, please make it so I and others can upload to Flickr directly.
Today's update tells me it's no longer compatible with my iPad 3. Seriously? You just abandon your customers? I want a refund
This is truly a fun app. Even if you have no creative skills, you can still make nice looking works of art with your images using this app. I highly recommend it!