|Photo & Video||$4.99||Tinrocket, LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
See the world like an artist! You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• From Tinrocket, creator of Percolator and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Support for AirPrint.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 7 and greater. Maximum rendering detail and maximum export resolution depend on each device's capability. Waterlogue runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality watercolor rendering. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 7, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @Waterlogue on Twitter and Instagram for the latest!
• Like Waterlogue on Facebook.com/Waterlogue.
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at [email protected]
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
Great watercolor app. Very realistic. I’d love to see options to create more painterly expression, but for an automated scheme, well done as a very realistic basic water color painting app.
The effects look nice, but the maximum size is only 3584 pixels, which is too small for what I want to print.
Keep walking, don’t stop here. After trying several types of pictures, results were the same. Blobs of color on all choices with no definition. There are far better filters out there at way less the price.
As an artist this app helps me create my best work in a more interesting way. I highly recommend it.
I love, love, love this app! Once I get started playing with photos, I’m at it for HOURS! I’m going to print some photos out for framed gifts!! I have turned so many people onto your wonderful app!
I love to watercolor, especially portraits, but realistic skin tones had me stumped until I found your app. It shows me exactly what I need to do and the results are awesome! Thank you!
Really great app but I wish there was a bit more control of the highlights and shadow and threshold. The algorithm is great but has the potential to be amazing
can’t we get some basic instructions? what is the little picture for thats to the lower right of the larger image? how do i get that effect? when i click on it, it totally changes. why no instructions?!
Love this app. Really cool and fun to use and transform photos I have taken into artwork I could only have dreamt of painting. Thank you. So worth it!
This app makes your photo look like a 3 year old watercolor painting. Total junk app. Wasted $5