|Business||$5.99||Piksoft Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
#1 business app in the United States and 20+ other countries for over 3 years.
Featured in New York Times (Jan 2012), CNN Money (Sept 2012), The Telegraph (Jan 2015).
• “If you're not using TurboScan for your document scanning, you're doing it wrong” – Engadget.com (TUAW, 2014)
• "Unbelievably sharp. The best app I’ve tried... The scan accuracy of SureScan mode is brilliant" - AppBank (April 2010)
• "I’ve downloaded and purchased many fantastic apps, but Turboscan is the tool that has added the most value to my iPhone" - iosLawyer.com (Dec 2012)
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Add pages anytime, reorder, and delete pages
• Copy pages to Clipboard and Paste
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• Printing via AirPrint
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
• Not recommended to use with iPod Touch 4 or iPad 2 camera (due to its low resolution).
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at [email protected] before submitting a comment to the app store. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments.
I love this app! I use it several times a day. (Tip: For products you buy, that you’ll probably want more of... take a picture of the package, using TurboScan. Then label it with searchable tags. Do the same with the instructions for your smoke detectors, and other important instruction books. Scan them, label them with searchable tags, and you’ll always be able to find those instructions.) There is one thing I’d like to request of TurboScan. Please get TurboScan working properly with Apple’s iCloud! The other great apps that I use to organize my life, (Clear, and Notability) share their data across all my devices! They do this, using the Apple iCloud. There has been no need to get another app (like "Documents", or some other thing) in order to have all my info in those, show up on all my devices. Everything in "Clear", and "Notability" just shows up... I didn’t have to do a thing to make that happen!! Why doesn’t TurboScan do that??? !!!
The email as PDF function never works. And Even as I type this review the text is not appearing. Useful when it works but very buggy.
I have used this app for several years now for almost all my scanning needs. It is very reliable and produces good quality PDFs.
So glad I have the ability to scan on my phone! Wow, this app makes life so much easier!
I have use this app for many many years and it is always been on my phone no matter what has happened and nothing has ever disappeared over the years. I use it to scan pages of a book I want to research later, cookbook pages, I use it for my taxes to send PDFs back-and-forth for to my tax guy. I just love that I can turn anything noteworthy into a PDF and email it to myself or to someone else. This is the only app I use for that type of thing.
With so many scans, would love to have the convenience of folders, because it also turns out to be a fairly good repository!
All of a sudden photos won’t load, when you click on photo it crashes.
I should’ve investigated before purchasing. No option to have folders for different categories. Tried emailing documents to myself, but they didn’t come through. Would love a refund.
THE BEST can’t live without it!!!!!
I’ve been using it for years, and I love it! Tried Adobe version, but found it clunky and unintuitive. This is the best phone scanner app I’ve run across!