|Business||$5.99||Piksoft Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
#1 business app in the United States and 20+ other countries for over 3 years.
Featured in New York Times (Jan 2012), CNN Money (Sept 2012), The Telegraph (Jan 2015).
• “If you're not using TurboScan for your document scanning, you're doing it wrong” – Engadget.com (TUAW, 2014)
• "Unbelievably sharp. The best app I’ve tried... The scan accuracy of SureScan mode is brilliant" - AppBank (April 2010)
• "I’ve downloaded and purchased many fantastic apps, but Turboscan is the tool that has added the most value to my iPhone" - iosLawyer.com (Dec 2012)
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Add pages anytime, reorder, and delete pages
• Copy pages to Clipboard and Paste
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• Printing via AirPrint
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
• Not recommended to use with iPod Touch 4 or iPad 2 camera (due to its low resolution).
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at [email protected] before submitting a comment to the app store. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments.
Great for short scans. Easy to use. Thank you!!
I’ve been using Turbo Scan for what seems like a million years. Easily the most handy app I own
Lately turbo scan is not working, properly, because, when it use the flash for scan, all tge copies are very faint and can’t read it . It never happened before .
I use the app for over 1 year. It only gets better each year. Stop waisting time aligning your documents.
I have been using this simple scanning program for everything ever since I’ve owned a cell phone. It does forms, maps, homework’s, contracts, everything - quickly & easily. It’s the greatest app in the world.
Best and quickest scanner. Have been using this for years.
Best app I have! It has done so much more than I thought I needed. I have my artwork, writings, and so much more!! This app has more than lived up to it’s summary. The BEST thing is it didn’t disappear without warning! I have invest so much time and money in apps that just stop working with no explanation. I have had this app for years and can guarantee it’s the best out there! Thank you for giving us something to believe in!
It truly makes my life a little easier, as it’s Fast, User Friendly and Efficient. Try it, you won’t be disappointed.
Its glitched for me a couple times but nothing crazy unreasonable since i was scanning 20 pages it was bound to happen