|Games||$1.99||Nuno Salvador||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
This game as both luck on the cards you get, skill on how you decide your next move and strategy on how you play with your team mate.
Played with four players and a deck with 40 cards, you are guaranteed to have plenty of fun.
With an easy user interface, you just need to select the card and play it.
If you need help to play or learn the game, there´s an help menu with basic instructions.
- High quality graphics (prepared to retina display)
- Multiplayer mode using GameCenter with leaderboards and achievements
- Simple user interface, you just need to select the card you want to play and play it
- Hard coded AI, meaning that u will have a hard time to beat your opponents
- Various themes to choose
- Game play sounds
- Display of the current score on the screen
- Multi-device support for families
- Portrait and Landscape support
- You can continue the game you were playing after re-opening the application
WOW! IT IS GREAT GAME.
Love this game. Would love to be able to play online with/against real people. Facebook interface would also be nice.
A fun and entertaining Sueca card game. The game looks, sounds, and plays, very nicely on my iPod Touch 2G. EDIT: Thank you for the wonderful version 1.1.1 update.
As i play on an iPad the "play button" is very small, an improvement from the last version, nevertheless not there yet as for playing with the iPad. I recommend you take a look at the app for the card game spades where you can press anywhere in the screen to make a play, that really makes it a lot better!! Anyway looking forward to more card games like gin, king, etc.
I haven't been able to get through this game yet because it keeps freezing half way through every tournament. Also, the AI competitor does not make very intelligent decisions.
Game keeps stopping.Will not let me move cards to play.
1) Add a history of statistics 2) A way for the player to the left of dealer to cut the card 3) An online multiplayer system that actually works 4) Difficulty levels because it's too easy