|Health & Fitness||Free||365Plus Net Mobile SRL||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
New features and a much better design for the entire application. Spinning your legs was never easier.
Indoor cycling, as an organized activity, is a form of exercise with classes focusing on endurance, strength, intervals, high intensity (race days) and recovery, and involves using a special stationary exercise bicycle with a weighted flywheel in a classroom setting.
Here are 5 Benefits of Cycling Exercises with our application:
- Burn Calories - A good thirty minute workout on a Cycle can burn as much as 500 calories
- Cardiovascular Health - Planned cycling programs include both endurance and cardiovascular training during the workout. At several points you may be required to break your steady pace and speed up to increase your heart rate.
- Shapely Legs - Three cycling workouts a week will make a difference in the shapely appearance of your leg
- Get an Ab workout while spinning your legs - As you spin your legs, you get an upper body rhythm going that helps you keep your leg rhythm. The movement from a slightly bent position and side to side works both the central abdominal muscles and those along the side of your abdomens.
- Mental Strength - The warm up and cool down for each exercise you do, are great ways to relax your mind.
Now, available for iPad also! Spinning your legs was never easier.
Stay fit, be healthy!
Keeps me from n track & focused
Visually shows the rpm spinning so I can judge speed with my non digital plan stationary bike.
This is a scam. You pay the money and then the code they give you to put in for password is bogus and it says it has expired even though they say it’s good for 48hrs. So even if you wanted to cancel the auto renew you can’t because you can’t go to account settings because of the illegitimate password code
Love this app
I use it to train for my triathlons! Definitely gets my heart rate up!
I spin at home and it’s just the motivation to make the workout structures and to by quickly.
Horrible. All ads and couldn't even get the ride to start!!
This app does absolutely nothing. It's a picture of the girl on the bike. End of story. How stupid.
I like spin class but to be honest I'm 44 and at least 50 lbs overweight if I'm late to a class I don't want to sit up front. If you can't figure out why... Well ain't like been good to you! Anyway this app is great if you want to sneak into an empty spin room and do 30 min or so. On your schedule. I like it so much I'm going to buy the paid version just to support it.
I don't often write reviews of apps but I was compelled to do so for this one. This is a no-frills app. Simple and to the point, it provides the information you need in order to get a good workout while cycling or spinning. The ads are not intrusive and the clean interface makes it a joy to use.