|Productivity||Free||Nadine Weishaeupl||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
1. Just calibrate your iPhone the first time on a perfect 0° ground as zero
2. Put your phone on the playfield of your pinball machine and watch the 4 green markers. These represent the legs of your pinball.
3. The marker should be inside the blue line. If the marker is outside the leg must be screwed in.
4. If all is perfectly aligned, all markers will be on the blue line. The moving red crosshair overlaps the green one in the middle.
5. After inserting the glass, put your iPhone on it and switch the app to glass.
6. Now you can calibrate the app on the glass pane.
If you want to check later to see if your pinball is still properly aligned, simply put your iPhone on the glass.
Use all the time to level machines. Please switch back to the woman voice and remove the computer type voice.
Very useful app that I used to level my Stargate. Simple and accurate.
Just leveled my first machine with it and it plays perfect now! Great app!
Used it to level my Star Wars machine today. Plays better than ever. Can’t wait to use it on my other games.
When I try to access collection with 3 games added, the app crashes. Filename problems? Not intuitive how to save profiles to collections. You need a button to restore collections WITHOUT accessing the collection menu.
I just leveled my RFM in my basement, which is uneven in both directions and the pitch varies depending where you are down there. Used the voice prompts and did it from under the pin. Sure, I can do it with a level, but not from underneath! Just great. Thanks!
Simple but great app.
very accurate and easy to use.
This is a great tool for any pinhead
Great update and a vital app for my pinball collection!! Please keep the updates coming!!!