|Productivity||Free||Wuhan Net Power Technology Co., Ltd||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
MindNet enables you to reorganize and connect knowledge from different aspects via diagram methods. It quickly help you clear your mind and analyze problems so that you can memorize and grasp it accordingly.
MindNet is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For Mac https://mindnet.camoryapps.com
-Create and edit unlimited nodes.
-Present your notes and ideas in an intuitive way via diagrams
-Create folders and the directory structure to manage files
-Support text search
-Copy/Paste/Move child nodes
-Export as image format
- Free to switch the map style
-Change font colors/font sizes/border colors
-Support iCloud backup
-Beautify your maps with 18 skins
-Import/export mind files
Use it to:
√Enterprise: project management, set goals, make plans
√Team: project collaboration, knowledge exchange, task planning
√Individual: Take notes, brainstorm, make todo list
More user-friendly operation and more easy-to-use than other apps!
As long as you love learning and want to achieve the efficient learning, master knowledge and make physical use of it, this app will meet your need! Come to try it now!
-Switch all appearance styles
-Share pictures without watermarks
-Support iCloud backup and sync
1) Subscription Price: $4.99 USD per month; $9.99 USD for 3 months; $29.99 USD per year
2) Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
3) Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
4) Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
5) You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase.
6) You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
7) Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.