|Utilities||Free||Zobayed Ullah||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
- Scan all types of commercial barcodes: UPC, EAN, ISBN etc.
- Search prices and product details from nearly every major retailer: Amazon, Wal-Mart, eBay, BestBuy, Buy.com and many more.
- Create your own Barcode/Qr Code.
- Very fast & easy scan.
- Sort scan results by price or by site
- Buy online right in the app!
- Save your favourite products for future reference
- Share product links by email, fb, twitter etc.
- Retina display support
I gave up before I even finished one bar code because of the ads! I even had to watch a whole movie before I could do one bar code! Yuck!!
A) the app doesn't actually do anything B) before you can try to read or create a barcode you have to sit through a full screen ad movie. And there are ads everywhere in the app DONT INSTALL THIS GARBAGE
This app is a must-have for teachers and educators for any content area who seek to use technology as a means of engaging students. I use this app in my classroom as a way of getting my students to find out information about our lessons, vocabulary words and definitions, etc. where they have to scan the QR code using their smartphones, read the definition and find the corresponding key term. I could go on and on, but there are many different ways that we use this app in my classroom.
In 15 minutes of trying I failed to do 1 single scan.
1) reads QR 2D barcodes, but not Data Matrix 2D 2) Ads interrupt the use every 3 seconds. Almost completely useless and 100% frustrating. THE WORST APP EXPERIENCE IN MY 6 YEARS AS AN IPHONE USER!!!!!! 3) Deleted after finding a different free app, that doesn't interrupt with full page ads. Please don't download unless you like video game ads instead of a barcode scanner
What a waste of time. 3 ads trying to do one scan. Then it showed me a link that wasn't clickable. Deleted immediately. 😖
Got this free app because it claimed it would make a QR code. They failed to mention you'd have to pay for this feature. I was in a hurry-so I went ahead and paid for it and made the QR code. But it didn't work. So I'm deleting this disappointing app.