1st gen player – FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Review
I’m fed up. I started playing about 2 month after launch. Love the nostalgia. Love I can instantly max a character since I have resources hoarded over a long period. But there is too much downsides.
- Long maintenance every week.
- Slow quality of life improvements on the most basic needs
- Gumi’s grimey in game value of bundles.
- Lack of empathy of their mistakes!
- Lack of communication. (SOON tm)
- Buggy features for months (bring your own unit)
AND THIS IS THE MOST INFURIATING
- Any bugs or mistake in players favor gets patched or hot fixed IMMEDIATELY. Literally an hour. How can you have such bad QA team before an update but have such a responsive team to fix errors in players favor so quick. Please fix the bugs first! I would love my friends list to be fixed. Hasn’t this been broken for 4 years now?
There are more but I will stop. At first it was a sunken fallacy complex I have towards this game. Now I’m just so put off with the way situations are handled, especially in 2020. While it’s not good bye but it pretty much is. Will only log in for daily rewards. Won’t spend anymore. Won’t do events. What’s the point? I even have the new shiny NV units with no content to clear.
If your thinking about starting just for nostalgia, just don’t. This is a player who has spent money and it’s not worth it for the self inflicted mental pain I’m sure many of us has suffered.
Review by Dickycox on
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS