|Lifestyle||Free||Zillow, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
“It’s the most useful tool to find the home of your dreams!!” – ranitarunner
• Browse U.S. homes for sale and for rent, plus 1 million+ listings you won’t find on an MLS.
• Find every type of property: single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos and more.
• Find a local lender in minutes who can pre-approve you for a mortgage. Getting pre-approved can show sellers that you’re a serious and credible buyer.
• Search three ways: from where you are (via GPS locator); type in an address; or draw a custom region on the map.
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more.
• For Apple Watch users, receive instant notifications about nearby homes and saved searches directly on your watch. Use your watch to browse photos and home details, favorite a home or check the Zestimate of a nearby home.
• Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on quality of schools and their boundaries.
• See the Zestimate of any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates (estimated monthly rental prices), on most homes and apartments.
• Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure information across the nation. View foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
• Save your favorite homes and searches, then view them on Zillow.com or any mobile device.
• Receive notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price, show an open house date or are sold.
• Contact a local agent to tour a home.
• Access mortgage calculators, real-time mortgage rates and personalized loan quotes.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For Real Estate Agents:
Sign in as an agent to start using exciting new features, including push notifications to instantly alert you of new contacts and auto-responder for quick and easy follow-up. Plus manage your listings, upload past sales and request client reviews – all from your mobile device.
Clunky, trying to do to much
I being trying to rent a house and always is something! Wrong information, false information they just meke you lose your time!!! Liarzillow
App is constantly freezing up.
The search features in-app vs on the site are basically identical. The app is okay if all you want to do is search for places and share links. If you actually want to stay in contact with people about available properties you would have to switch back and forth between the app and website since there is no way to access the messages inbox. This makes the app not only pointless, but annoying - after you download it all zillow links will automatically open in the app so you have to close it out and navigate back to the website.
This app helps me a lot when I had to move across the country.
It would be nice to push the list away and explore just with a map view.
The prices aren’t precise, when you call and ask for the price; price will be way higher and a lots of scammers.
Zillow does not show me what is for sale in any area. If I know a house for sale and I can find it and click on it, then Zillow will let me look at it. That is the reason for the average grade.
Awesome features and easy to use. Love the ability to see lot lines and tag favorites with our own descriptors. We are long time shoppers that have submitted an idea for enhancement to benefit shoppers and sellers, crossing our fingers that they see fit to implement it! Zillow team, thanks for this valuable tool.
Zillow is not posting my FSBO LISTING- I have filled out the questions multiple times and it only randomly save certain parts. I have been trying for over 3 weeks. This is frustrating and costly for us. The app is unreliable and frustrating. There is no human contact and it does not save any previous edits. Anyone else frustrated?