|Lifestyle||Free||Zillow, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
“It’s the most useful tool to find the home of your dreams!!” – ranitarunner
• Browse U.S. homes for sale and for rent, plus 1 million+ listings you won’t find on an MLS.
• Find every type of property: single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos and more.
• Find a local lender in minutes who can pre-approve you for a mortgage. Getting pre-approved can show sellers that you’re a serious and credible buyer.
• Search three ways: from where you are (via GPS locator); type in an address; or draw a custom region on the map.
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more.
• For Apple Watch users, receive instant notifications about nearby homes and saved searches directly on your watch. Use your watch to browse photos and home details, favorite a home or check the Zestimate of a nearby home.
• Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on quality of schools and their boundaries.
• See the Zestimate of any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates (estimated monthly rental prices), on most homes and apartments.
• Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure information across the nation. View foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
• Save your favorite homes and searches, then view them on Zillow.com or any mobile device.
• Receive notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price, show an open house date or are sold.
• Contact a local agent to tour a home.
• Access mortgage calculators, real-time mortgage rates and personalized loan quotes.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For Real Estate Agents:
Sign in as an agent to start using exciting new features, including push notifications to instantly alert you of new contacts and auto-responder for quick and easy follow-up. Plus manage your listings, upload past sales and request client reviews – all from your mobile device.
It appears that zillow is restricting or removing its Price History data. Perhaps they are allowing their sponsored real estate agents to decide what price history to display?
Love the app but the newest update added ads (fiber internet)
Not sure what changed but now the app has a split screen which prevents full view of the map. It’s really aggravating and wasn’t like this in the past b
...All the time!
My home dropped $49,000 in one month? Thanks for helping me not sell my home. Everyone thinks something is wrong with it. Like homes are listing for $160.00 to over $200.00 per square foot.
Since the new update my husband and I haven’t been able to open the app. Every time we open it closes on its own. We love this app hope it starts working soon!!
I’ve been having issues for months where I cannot scroll down on the updates page. When you can only see 2 and 1/2 houses in the Updates page, the app is not helpful. Been using Realtor for these reasons.
I love Zillow because they usually provide many photos to look at and observe,which is very important for me on every level along with many other people.
The property that I want to view does not open when you tap on it from the updates section.