|Reference||Free||Yandex, LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Translate words, phrases or large pieces of text from German, French, Spanish, Turkish, Italian and Russian to English and back without an internet connection.
• To use the app in the offline mode, download the languages from and into which you want to translate and enable this mode in Settings.
• Translate between any pair of the 60 languages when you’re online.
• Look up words in dictionaries, learn about usage examples and hear how they sound.
• Take a picture of a menu, road sign, page in a book or choose any image with text from your Camera Roll and Yandex.Translate will translate it automatically and show a translation right over it.
• Visual text recognition currently works for 11 languages: Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
Yandex.Translate also features:
• Simultaneous translation as you type
• Predictive typing
• Word definitions with usage examples
• Automatic language detection
• Favorite translations
• Translation history
• Apple Watch support: voice to text translation and ability to favorite translations
An offline dictionary for one language takes up approx. 600 MB.
Interact with Yandex.Translate in English, Russian, or Turkish thanks to the new voice recognition feature.
Audio pronunciations are available for Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.
Complete list of available languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azeri, Armenian, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Kyrghyz, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Mongolian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tatar, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese, and Welsh.
I use this for Russian, Dutch and German and I completely am obsessed with the translate a website feature! It helps me with a lot of research so thank you, Yandex! 💖
How are you doing
Очень нравится, особенно примеры переводов, мой основной словарь-переводчик
Yandex is better at translating certain idiomatic or set Russian phrases then Google Translate gets entirely wrong. Often, the translations need to be edited into natural speech and they often fail to make the distinction between literal and idiomatic phraseology. This is the same for all translation apps. For Russian I prefer it over Google translate.
The translator used to be an excellent app. Now after ech update app get more and more awful ! The app's UI after the last update is insane. First, they put some phrase of the day that could not be removed in any way. Now my entire translation history appears on the screen after the update is set! Why do I need it to see my history !? If I need to, I'll find it myself. At least in the settings make an option to remove it! Now everything looks ugly. Using the app has become quite inconvenient.
There is no Russian translation into Arabic or vice versa without the Internet Нет русского перевода на арабский или наоборот без интернета огромное спасибо thank you so much
К сожалению, персидский язык не очень хорошо переведен. Пожалуйста, исправьте это
I have Lieberman dich
Examples and quotes given with the translation are very interesting specially those from movies and series
Please add option to start application in dialog mode by default.