|Entertainment||Free||Microsoft Corporation||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
In the living room:
• Navigate your Xbox One console using your device’s keyboard and touch
• Control your media and set top box with the SmartGlass remote control
• Browse the web on your TV using your mobile device
• Enhance what you are watching or playing with SmartGlass companions
• Increase performance with faster connections and reliability
In the living room and on the go:
• Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console
• Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game clips
I can post videos with this app and it’s very good
I like the app but it would be even better if we download the games that we have on our x box to our device
I love the xbox app so much that I use it every day
Giving zero stars for the stupid animal puzzle that Live account auth is making me do over and over and over again.
Regardless of whether I choose to appear online or offline in the app it displays me as online, both in app and on my console
I cannot link my Xbox Series X to do anything with this app. It was great until this.
I hate Xbox
Bring the monthly leaderboard back.
Your not allowed to look at your Xbox Club it’s horrible