|Social Networking||Free||WhatsApp Inc.||iPhone|
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
* NO HIDDEN COST: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available.
* MULTIMEDIA: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts.
* GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts. Add or Remove group participants, change group subject and set a group icon.
* PERSONAL: Set a profile photo which will be shown to all your contacts
* NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: Just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs.
* SAY NO TO PINS AND USERNAMES: Why even bother having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book.
* NO NEED TO LOG IN/OUT: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications WhatsApp is ALWAYS ON and ALWAYS CONNECTED.
* NO NEED TO ADD BUDDIES: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed under Favorites, similar to a buddy list.
* OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your iPhone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.
* AND MUCH MORE: Share location and places, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, Message timestamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and media to many contacts at once, and much much more!
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or visit http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/iphone
or follow us on twitter:
WhatsApp on iPhone works with virtually all carriers and networks but some carrier limitations may apply. If you are on an Apple unsupported wireless carrier, double check our FAQ for up to date information on our coverage.
NOTE: WhatsApp is a telephony application and as such iPod or iPad are NOT supported devices.
I hate that they removed the contact list so you can’t see who has WhatsApp you have to search.
I love Whats App so far. In my country has become the primary way of communication. Say goodbye to email, facebook, etc... but at the same time the beautiful but tremendous amount of groups and contacts can get overwhelming... I do have some suggestions for IPhone 1. Allow for pinning several groups, up to ten 2. Allow for those messages not read to come to the top. Sometimes when multiple groups have lots of activity, some single messages stay at the very bottom and you need to scroll down very far to get to the non yet read messages. It gets hard to scroll down to read all those messages and some can get buried or lost on the long list. 3. When forwarding a message allow to read the first sentence of the last message on each contact, to make it easier not to repeat forwarding the same message 4. And MOST important of all, allow for repeated messages like promotional videos, flyers or pictures received in different or same multiple groups TO BE SAVED OR DOWNLOAD ONKY ONCE to avoid saturating a phone... in my case I have a 65G IPhone X and every day, or every other day I must delete most of my pictures and videos, because it gets saturated.... but sometimes I get the same video 10 or 20 times in a day or in a week and that uses lots of storage... 5. Develop multiple options of what to do with the media... Save it, download it for 24 hours, delete after 48 hours automatically, choose which senders to always save and which ones to keep their info for only certain amount of time, give more options when downloading or watching a message of when to save and when to delete without having to go to Gallery for that 6. The option for silencing a group where only admin can send is great! 7. WhatsApp web is fantastic 8. Explain better the difference between WhatsApp normal and WA business 9. After forwarding or copying a message allow to go back to previous or original message without having to go through all the list of messages and contacts again to find that previous contact Thank you!!!! We love Whats App! Its the best App ever!!
It always fezzes when on status
مرحباً لو يتم اضافة الترجمة الفورية يكون رائعاً
I never knew this app existed until I was on vacation and met some new friends from Australia. I live in Michigan. One of the friends are not on Facebook and told me about this app. She was using it the whole month she was gone to keep in touch with her family! I love it because I can now keep in touch with her! Thank you, Nancy
Would you plz add special filters and cool effects to the video call like facebook and snapchat Thnx;)
Me gusta mucho esta aplicación, es muy buena puedo comunicarme con cualquier persona, en todo lado y en cualquier momento. Es muy útil puedo compartir cualquier tipo de documento: notas, audios, imágenes, videos, etc.... la verdad es demasiado buena y la mantienen actualizada, gracias por esta App es una de las mejores que puede a ver. 👍🏻
Hello WhatsApp! I’ve always enjoyed using WhatsApp; however recently, you removed the profile photo from my chats, due to the size of my fonts??? I do not understand the change. If everything is working properly, what change it? It drove me nuts trying to find out what had happened? I thought someone had hacked my account? You all should change it back. Bad decision!