|Education||Free||EuroTalk Ltd||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
You'll make friends and have fun with our simple and effective method, perfected over 25 years. Start speaking immediately - we give you the absolute essentials FREE in every language. Subscribe to access to everything across 130+ languages . All content is translated and recorded by native speakers, no robots here!
We'll get you speaking quickly wherever you come from so you’re prepared for real life situations - without the stress of thinking you need to be fluent.
• Flexible – learn as much or as little as you like. We don't force you to spend hours on grammar before teaching you how to order a coffee - learn at your own pace from curated topics that make sense in real life rather than a classroom. Subscribers enjoy the freedom to learn anything in any language; over 7000 individual topics.
• Motivating – enjoying something is the best way to stick at it. So while having fun in uTalk’s games, you’ll be rewarded with coins and achievements to unlock more content. The more you learn, the more you earn.
• Cross-platform – use it on any device and pick up where you finished last time. Everything stays perfectly in sync and works offline – perfect to avoid racking up nasty roaming charges while abroad.
• Fun – with games at different levels to play quickly or spend hours enjoying.
• Authentic – we source native speakers and translators to bring you all the content in uTalk, ensuring you’re learning to speak just like a local.
• Smart – intelligent software knows what you’re good at (and where you need more help), uniquely tailoring the games to your individual level.
• Perfect for Pronunciation – in uTalk, you’re the star. Your voice becomes part of the games you’re playing, helping you train both voice and ear while cementing what you’ve learnt
• Visual – our beautiful pictures link words with images to accelerate how your brain learns, using visual recall to help you remember your new language.
uTalk gives you the confidence to start speaking over 130 languages instantly
Arabic (Modern Standard)
Spanish (Latin American)
Information about uTalk subscriptions
A subscription to uTalk is £7.99 a month, or the equivalent in local currency.
Subscriptions give you access to all of uTalk's content, in every language
Subscriptions last one month, and auto-renew every month unless cancelled
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Subscriptions can be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
Is it free
After weeks of being away from this app, finally had opportunity to revisit the app and revise all the words I learnt except it kept telling me this account have been linked to another user!!! So unless my account have been hacked, this is totally useless to me since there was no other way to verify my account!!! Deleting this app right now.
They do not have sign language or asl
So many languages! It's real fun learning languages with uTalk and uTalk GO. For now I am learning five languages. Very clear audios. Please add: - more phrases - autoplay Big ups to the excellent customer service! Thank you very much for your help.
I prefer this more than Duolingo
This is a good supplement for someone who already knows a language. Which it seems is what it's made for... I like it for that. I did Swedish and it helped greatly in pronouncing words which robots just can't teach well. Instance: a lot of Russian people pronounce Sheet as "Sh*t". Using this software would clear that up
I am learning Haitian Creole and this app is the only app that can really teach this language. The best language app for Haitian Creole as of right now when it comes to being free. But I believe this app makes it difficult to earn coins so that you are forced to buy them. Great app. But why 40 ucoins to unlock each topic
All contents are locked? If I cannot try anything. Why would I purchase it. update: it works now. I don't know why it won't let me access any contents yesterday. But it's works now. I think this app is good for beginner. And thanks for the reply.
Helped allot with my French class! I am always excited when updates are coming