|Business||Free||Uber Technologies, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Help people move around your city, and make money on your schedule. Drive whenever you want—Uber offers a flexible way to make extra cash on your terms. No offices, no bosses.
• Download the Uber Driver app, and sign up to drive in the app. We’ll guide you through the steps and notify you when you’re all set to drive.
Hitting the road
• The app offers the latest features that help you focus on driving and making money.
• We’ll explain how to use the app, provide optional navigation and Help support, and let you know when there are special opportunities to make even more. Every trip you take is fully tracked by GPS for safety and security.
• You can see how much you’ve made anytime after every trip. You’ll be paid directly to your bank account every week, or receive cash on each trip—depending on the country you drive in.
*This app typically uses 2 GB of data per month. Using navigation can decrease your phone’s battery life.
You’ve been warned. You will lose money if you use this app.
Need improved map
I would really appreciate If you could just fix the GPS issues specially the wrong routes and stop me of going to Quebec side!
I have over 4500 in deliveries and I’m not classified as UberPro
Your account is threatened according to the passengers you must to satisfy them and they know that their assessment affects you who possible one passenger to give you one star enough to deactivate your account! they will ask you to reactive your account by purchasing a course “how to improve your rating” for $50 !!
Uber does not recognize veterans, a notification should appear to riders when a Vet is on its way. They dont so it but they do deaf notifications. Additionally, their customer service is terrible, horrible... a misery. They always have a different message when inquiring about same thing.
My route took me another way than usual. My riders were panicking until we reached the airport ahead of their time. Way to go GPS!!!
Thank you Uber for singlehandedly reducing every ‘select only’ drivers income by 75%. But the good thing is, Lyft lux has picked up the slack. I never made more money with lyft until the past 3 weeks of my Uber app being completely dead of Select rides. Select completely died at the airport, baseball stadiums, concerts venues, everywhere as soon as comfort came. Is this your way of fazing out your drivers with luxury cars? Every driver I know is complaining about Uber being dead and not making money with them anymore or if they do they have to work 12 hours when they used to only have to work 6 to make their daily goal. Thanks a lot Uber. Having too many options for customers is not a good thing for drivers. Only person making money these days are Uber themselves. I was forced to only do surges to compensate for the lack of select rides. Don’t get me started on the FAKE surges. I literally was sitting in the middle of a 3.9 surge and Uber kept sending my 1.3’s. Of course I declined. So now my acceptance rate went from 90% to 50% in 3 weeks. Again, thanks Uber.
Is unfair to drive 5.3 miles to pick up and then drop off 1.7 miles!!!! And the new bonus (3 rides and receive certain amount of money) suuuuck, you have to wait a lot for the 3rd ride (unless it is very busy).