|Photo & Video||Free||Twitch Interactive, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Live & recorded video of top games, players and events.
• Full-featured chat, including chat-only mode, even if the channel is offline.
• Ability to follow channels and games you want to keep track of.
• Push notifications when the channels you follow are live.
• A Notification Center widget to see top or followed channels from the lock screen (iOS 8 only).
• AirPlay and Chromecast compatible.
Streams aren’t loading after being forced to watch a 30 second ad each time I open a stream. I used to be able to close the stream and negate getting ads but Twitch decided to remove this. I don’t want to watch 30 second unskippable ads.
The app is very fluent, not many issues. I just wish I could do all the things that I could do on my desktop on the mobile app. As a streamer and viewer, there are things that are not yet on mobile that I would like. Aside from this, the app does its job and does it very well.
I was gonna pog myself. Then I found Twitch.
I’ve been on twitch a lot lately. But recently I’m no able to watch it because every time I click on a streamer I get a purple screen and can’t watch the stream at all. Very annoying hopefully it’s not just me. Maybe a bug??
Creo que es una de las mejores que e bisto e tenido con su bariedad de personas jugando amo esta app
I can open the app but I cannot log in. I cannot pull up any twitch site from my iPhone so I cannot even contact support. Really upset about all this!
Allow us to use mod icons on mobile!!
I shouldn’t have to look up how to work an app.
Love this app been using it for almost 4 years I love being able to see my favorite creators like TimTheTatman play games before it gets to YouTube pogs best app
Don’t get noticed tell 15 mins after videos