|Lifestyle||Free||Trulia, Inc||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Refine your home search by location, house features, and more. Or simply enter keywords to see real estate listings and homes for rent just right for you. Save your criteria to get real-time notifications about properties you’ve saved and be alerted instantly when new homes that match your search hit the market. And with our newest feature, you can easily save and organize your favorite homes and share them with a partner.
The Trulia real estate app is the simplest way to get the real estate info you crave - while at home, or on the go.
• NEW! Using Spotlight in iOS you can now search the Trulia app directly from your home screen
• NEW! Multi-tasking support, so you do side-by-side comparisons in split view and slide over views
• Collections: Swipe through collections of homes and discover new properties in a beautiful, intuitive way.
• Boards: Save and organize all of your favorite homes and share them with a partner.
• Apple Watch Features: Get nearby home alerts, view property details and photos, or contact the agent—all from your watch.
• Instant Search: Built-in GPS, instantly see nearby homes for sale, open houses, new homes, or apartments for rent.
• Custom Searches: Filter your search by price, neighborhood, bedrooms, bathrooms and more.
• Full-screen Photos: Scroll through vivid, full-screen photos of homes.
• Digestible Info: Get helpful property info and home facts in a simple-to-use format.
• Instant Updates: Get notified when new properties that meet your search criteria are listed or when the status of homes you are following change, including a drop in price, when homes are sold, or open houses are listed.
• Nearby Home Alerts: Get instantly alerted when homes near you hit the market.
• Local Info: Get school ratings and median price information for any city. Also see nearby schools, restaurants and grocery stores on a map.
• Interactive Maps: See maps showing crime, school zones, average prices and more.
• Housing Type: Find the type of property you’re looking for, including single-family homes, apartments, condos, and townhouses. We’ve got you covered.
• Affordability Breakdown: Calculate the full cost of owning your dream home, including mortgage, homeowner’s insurance, and property taxes.
• Anytime Access: Log in to see your saved searches and homes across all your devices.
• Connect With Realtors: Quickly contact local real estate agents
• Now optimized for all iPhone 6 devices, including iPhone 6, 6Plus, 6S, and 6S Plus
We’d love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime at [email protected]
Very good app to look for a home
No reply’s get a different app
When browsing for a home to buy on Trulia, I have filters set. One of them being, I require a 2+ acre lot as my minimum. And instead they show me a listing with 103 acres! Wow! How is that even possible with that low price tag? I go to look at the listing. says 103 acres in the description, but I’m seeing it’s smack dab in the middle of a city and theirs houses on both sides… hmm? It’s actually only 1.03 acres but they want to lie and say it’s 103 acres. I’m seeing this consistently on listings, it’s not even just one mistake, it’s multiple listings! Trulia needs to do better at reviewing listings before they can be published. I also hate that you can’t view lot lines in the app.
The online site is better. I hate trying to click pings on a map because they won’t show up in the list option
I appreciate this app. It has allowed me to explore the many possibilities without all the hard work of chasing down info from tedious traditional sources. Thank you.
This is the most worthless app I’ve ever used. It literally does not work, it won’t let you put in your location, it won’t let you put in anything, it doesn’t have a button for you to apply your location, it’s literally so worthless I have no idea how it has 4.8 stars. If I could give it zero stars I would happily do that. Don’t waste your time.
Not working at all.
App doesn’t load or even timeout when I do any searches. I have iOS 15. Please fix.
I love it!