|Games||Free||Etermax||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN ** Who says trivia isn't useful? You will keep your brain sharp with Trivia Crack 2. We have thousands of challenging trivia questions for you!
COLLECT CHARACTERS ** Collect our original characters to level up and win amazing prizes!
BECOME A TRIVIA EXPERT ** Answer questions in our 6 categories: Art, Science, History, Entertainment, Sport and Geography, and show how smart you are!
CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM ** Join a team of Trivia experts, or create your own and climb the rankings. Lots of prizes await!
FULLY RENOVATED GRAPHICS ** Enjoy our beautiful animations and environments, with sharper colors than ever!
- Play with your friends and family
- Sharpen your brain with thousands of challenging questions
- Join a team or create your own
- Exchange items with your friends
- Enjoy our fully renovated graphics!
TRIVIA CRACK 2 ALSO INCLUDES
- Hundreds of thousands of questions
- More than 20 languages
- Millions of active users to challenge
- User-created questions
- And loads of fun, completely free!
What are you waiting for? Download the game now and become the smartest in town!
- Subscribe and get benefits only for members.
- Subscriptions start at USD 4.99 monthly. 3-month subscription is USD 11.99 USD and annual subscription is USD 39.99*.
- Enjoy a 7-day free trial. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and period as the chosen package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to access VIP deals for the duration of the subscription.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings in your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes Account Settings. However, you won’t be able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a VIP Membership.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in USD
For more information, visit www.triviacrack.com
Have questions? Need troubleshooting? Find help at support.etermax.com
Join our community!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/triviacrack
- Twitter: @triviacrack
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/triviacrack
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/triviacrack
The gameplay is fun but the constant freezing, force closes and glitchiness, knocks a 4 or 5 star review all the way down to 2 stars until it's fixed.
I like this game, but it has way to many game crashes and screen freezing. Needs to be fixed before being able to enjoy the game.
Yeet on em
Fun way to pass the time. I like it.
I actually really like the game, but I don’t like how you still get adds even when your doing the tower. Also it glitches a lot so sometimes I end up losing a game or a life.
This game is just a more expensive rehash of the original. I can understand paying for an app to use, but not for an expensive subscription just to avoid ads! $40 a year is excessive and you could end up spending a couple hundred dollars over the life span of this app just to keep from seeing the excessive intrusive ads. I’m going back to the original paid app version 1.
The game itself is fun but there’s way too many ads. Theres one after every question, every free daily spin, i mean after you click anything there’s an ad. Also it freezes up a lot!
This game used to be SO GOOD, but now it just feels like one of those games you get in an ad in instagram or some other social media platforms. For almost each turn or question you answer, YOU GET AN AD!! It’s literally infested with ads, it makes the experience so boring and exasperating. It’s not worth the download, just play something better!!!
I hate the ads. I know they are what keeps the game free but they come up so often it is annoying. Not only that, they are repetitive and boring. Also, the game glitches so much that it is crazy. I am considering deleting the game.
The came is fun. But the app keeps shutting down on me and causing me to loose turns. Very frustrating.