|Productivity||Free||Any.DO inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
"A MUST-HAVE APP" by the New York Times, TechCrunch, PCMAG and more
** Featured over 20 times in the App Store **
Key features: cross platform support, seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, recurring reminder, location reminders, shared tasks and lists, file attachments, beautiful themes, gesture support and much more.
Make every day a success with Any.do:
- Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
- Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
- Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
- Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
- Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled to-dos
- Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do stays perfectly synced across all your devices
- Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete and shake to remove help you organize and complete tasks faster
- Use voice entry to speak your tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
- Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, you should try Any.do Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
- An array of special color themes
- Unlimited collaboration
- Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
- Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
- Unlimited file attachments
- Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
We love hearing from our users! Say hi at [email protected] or visit: www.any.do/faq
And there for the first time you mentioned a subscription amount. My search asked for a free calendar And yours did sound great but I am not willing to pay for a calendar. I thought I had a free one I was using now but yesterday it told me I could not add any more appointments etc. unless I purchased! I hate that. If you have a totally free version, let me know
When I had android the call back reminder was a very useful tool. It doesn't seem to be available for iPhone
I am seeing some bad reviews by people that say the latest version has issues. Since I just installed it a few days ago and sharing it with family devices, we think it’s great. It’s a much more elegant Interface with much more functionality than just your vanilla reminders app that comes with iOS. Yes, with a combination of the Calendar app and the Reminders app you get much of the same functionality, but not all. Plus the interface is significantly better. Great for families. I am only giving it four stars the moment because we’ve only used it for a few days, but I think we’ve touched all the functionality and I will upgrade or downgrade as needed.
Helps me organize all of my events and sends me alerts to do them. If I do not complete the task, the app moves it to the next day and reminds me once again.
Keeps rearranging and date stamping items on its own. Not dependable.
I used this app a couple of years ago and really like most aspects about it. I switched to wunderlist because it offered more festures like file upload, comments on each task, sub-tasks, and more... what i have missed and the reason i switched back to anydo AND purchased the premium service was to get the great reminders and the ability to snooze with detailed options. Since switching i have been disappointed in the reminders not being as flexible as I’d like and there is no option to change the tones. In addition, since i purchased the app through the apple app store, i HAD to go through apple to cancel my service.
I am loving telling Alexa things I need and having them on the list when I check my phone at the store. A great time saver and allows my wife to add things to the list with having to bother me and my having to write it down. (Okay maybe wife having ability to add to my list will turn out to be a negative! Will see?)
Really like the daily reminder to check my tasks for the day!
I have had this app for years and only used it because of the to do list feature. Well I recently discovered that it also has a calendar and I love it! It’s simple and easy to learn. My to do lists and calendar are all in one and love it!
Calendar events and daily tasks conveniently together in one place.