|Games||$0.99||Andreas Illiger||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries.
Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 15 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
• optimized for iPhone 5
This is awesome🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😌😍😌😌😌😌😍😍😍😍😍😍🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
A enjoyable way to pass time
I love this game a lot! I just re-downloaded it and it has changed. There are more levels and things to do. Although there are some ways they can improve this game... One way would be multiplayer mode which would be cool! I think it would be cool if you could customize your own birds and maybe have multiple birds saved. This is a fun game and you could challenge your friends on it. It could be a little better but I love it!! Get this game!! XD
It's very amusing I wish there were more levels
Very fun to play and is very addictive
It is stupid and I hate it
Great game. But seriously, 34 seconds in fever mode will take you a thousand years to beat. The game is almost spoon fed to you prior to this objective and then they want you to go 34 seconds without missing a great slide. Playing this game 4 years ago there were ways to cheat past this and be able to continue the game but 34 seconds is just too hard for this multiplier. Otherwise a pretty good game.