|Games||$2.99||Andreas Illiger||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries.
Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 15 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
• optimized for iPhone 5
Tiny Wings is great game! But latest release made it completely unplayable on my iPhone 6S. Very often the tap is recognized with a huge delay, so it is very hard to jump around with a fever. Not sure what exactly was changed or “optimized” by the creator, but needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
This is one of my favorite games of all time. It's simple, it's fun, there's no microtransactions, and the music is beautiful. I can easily play it for hours. Whenever I run out of space on my phone, this is always the last thing to go, but only if I absolutely have to delete it. Seriously. Get this game.
Must have game on iPhones
Tiny Wings has been a great iOS game for as long as I can remember. It gets small updates for compatibility on new devices, but that’s all it needs at this point. It’s a fully polished game that is very enjoyable and everyone should own.
I purchased when I was using iPhone 4. It still update at iPhone X era. Totally worth the money.
I didn’t expect the dev to update the game for iPhone X. The game released 6 years ago. We don’t see many devs supporting their apps for this long. Much appreciated!
I’m sure the dev is so proud of this game. It’s simple, elegant, and a classic App Store masterpiece.
This is the only game I’ve ever kept around and continued playing.
One of the best games I’ve played and found