|Games||$2.99||Andreas Illiger||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries.
Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 15 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
• optimized for iPhone 5
Frickin bird needs to lose weight so it can actually fly
Great app. But last update ruined touch sensitivity. I’m using a iPhone 6s
Once you hit level ten (hard enough to accomplish that obstacle) it is, in my experience, impossible to go further. Thus, after hundreds of tries, I lose interest in playing the same 8 or 9 levels. In other words, I feel that further efforts to “get better” are a waste of time. And this no longer play this app. It was really fun for a while, but simply got too hard to move up to higher levels. So I moved on.
I done did it. Love this app while listening to podcasts and eating sheetz
I love this game so much
iPhone X specifically
so I’ve had this game for a long time. me and my siblings used to pay it all the time together. it was always so much fun. I’m the youngest, and now their in college but I still play it all the time and it makes me feel so happy😊. whoever owns this game, please never take it down. ITS SO AMAZING
I have played other games that have the same concept as this, but this is the best out of all of them! The simple mechanics are key to the game!
Glad to see this game still getting support
This is the only game that I’ve never deleted from my phone. Legitimately. It’s simplicity and beautiful visuals make it one of the classics and best games of all time on iOS.