|Sports||Free||Score Media Ventures||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Have an issue with the app? Want to join our beta program? Please go into settings on the app and email us directly!
theScore is your home for the NFL, NCAA Football, MLB, NBA, NHL, EPL, La Liga, Copa America, 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup and all major sports!
theScore is designed to deliver the ultimate mobile sports experience with comprehensive and completely customizable scores, stats, news, alerts & much more for the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• One of Apple's "Amazing Apps for iPhone 5".
• Featured as an App Store Essential Sports App for iPhone & iPad.
• Member of the App Store Essentials Hall of Fame.
• One of Time Magazine's Must-Have iPad apps.
Real time coverage includes:
- Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA - including March Madness)
- Hockey (NHL, Men's / Women's Winter Olympic Hockey, IIHF WJHC - World Junior Hockey Championship)
- Soccer (2015 FIFA Women's World Cup, Copa America, EPL / Premier League, Champions League, World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, DFB-Pokal, Copa Del Rey, and Liga MX)
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
- Golf (PGA, LPGA, EPGA)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA)
- Lacrosse (NLL)
• “NEW” – Apple Watch support: theScore on Apple Watch delivers all the scores, stats and breaking news on the leagues, teams and players you follow in real-time, right to your wrist!
• Today View Widget: View upcoming games, live scores and breaking news from your favorite leagues, teams and players straight from your Today screen. To add the widget, swipe down to access the Today view, select 'edit' and add theScore.
• Push Alerts: Receive free Push Alerts including goals, ends of quarters and key moments in any game to keep you on top of the action; anytime-anywhere.
• Breaking News Alerts for Every League, Team and Player: Be on top of the biggest news in your favorite sports. You can configure these on/off in the settings area.
• Player Alerts: With theScore’s Player Alerts for NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and footy, users are notified in real-time when a player they’re following makes a major scoring play or is involved in breaking news. For example, if you need to know when your quarterback throws a touchdown or one of your guys is not in the starting line-up, we’ll shoot you an alert and let you know.
• My Score: Use the "My Score" section to customize the app. Follow any team, player or event. With Player grouping you can follow all of your fantasy teams (football, hockey, basketball and baseball) in one app in real-time.
• Feed - In the "Feed" section you can create your own continuously updated stream of sports content, combining all the information on the leagues, teams and players you are following in one place. theScore’s deep player data coverage also makes Feed the perfect fantasy sports tracking tool, giving you live updates on how your favorite players are performing in real-time. Feed can be found in the "My Score" section.
• Top News and Hot Games: We’ll bring you the biggest sports stories in an instant with Top News. Top News gives you an at-a-glance view of the stories making headlines. Want to know what games to look out for? No problem. Hot Games gathers all of the most popular events in one place, showing you what’s trending in sports at that moment and what’s coming-up, so you won't miss a thing.
• Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide product feedback: twitter.com/theScoreHelp
• For more information: mobile.theScore.com
• Need support? We’re here to help: thescoreapp[at]thescore[dot]com
We are affiliated with theScore.com
I agree with the review about the feed being too much. And also about the ad banner at the bottom. It will drive people away instead of draw them in. Too bad because otherwise pretty good app. Should be an opt out for ads. So annoying when they are run down your throat so to speak.
I have been using this app for years. I never minded the billboard advertisements as I understand this is a free app. However lately the advertising has changed now we get annoying pop up ads, you will be in the middle of reading an article and all of the sudden a video ad pops up! I dealt with this for a couple of weeks but got too annoyed with it and deleted this app. Sad because you ruined a good app with the wrong kind of ads!
Overall very solid! But it freezes from time to time has to restart.
This app is great! It gives you all the sports news you need plus more. It will also give you all the scores you need as they happen. I would recommend this app to any sports fan out there.
This is the best app ( of any kind, sports or otherwise ) that I’ve ever used. Keep up the good work.
App freezes on Apple Watch. Does not display score in complications. iPhone App is great.
I did the update and now I don’t have a plays function. Is that coming back or are you having technical difficulty. I love that feature please don’t take it away
It’s very fun and simple plus it has very good information and I like how how you can put your favorite players and teams.
The score has become to political and all about Lebron we use this app for scores and stats not anti President you are losing mucho followers because of this trust me PS I’m not a Trump lover but our President the office deserves respect or get the hell out of my country and take Queen James with you. Semper Fi multiple Purple Heart receiver
I use The Score for football, and so when I looked on The Score to find the HOF game, I turned to it. I looked all over and could not find the channel covering the game. Then I looked for coverage of pre-season and regular season - same deal. The only games I could find the channel listed were the ones on the NFL Network. What’s the deal? I had no problem finding the college games, just the pros.