|Games||Free||Red Key Software Corporation||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Rated "Best Sudoku Game of the Year" by Apple.
Rated #9 Game of the Year by Apple.
Rated #24 App of the Year by Apple with over 10,000 apps competing!
With unique handcrafted puzzles across four different skill levels, Sudoku (Free) is a great introduction to the fun and puzzle solving challenge of Sudoku.
All options are on by default, but you can turn them off in the Options menu
• Show Incorrect :: Shows incorrect answers in red.
• Smart Buttons :: Disables the number button when that number is completed on the game board.
• Smart Notes :: Removes the number from the notes in the box, column, and row that contains the cell with your correct answer.
• Multiple color schemes
• Unique handcrafted puzzles
• Four different skill levels
• Challenge a friend
• ALL puzzles are solvable WITHOUT guessing
• 4 color schemes
• "ALL notes": tap the "All notes" button on to show all the possible answers for each square. Tap the "All notes" button off to remove the notes.
• Hints: shows the answer for the selected square or a random square when one is not selected
• Pause the game at any time and resume where you left off
• Best times, progress statistics, and much more
Do you want more? Try one of our other versions of sudoku which have all the same great features!
* Look for our paid edition of Sudoku with 800 puzzles and more unique color schemes.
* Or try Color Sudoku for a fun twist to solving sudoku puzzles.
* For advanced puzzle solving, try Expert Sudoku to challenge your sudoku solving skills.
I find this game stimulating and challenging and really helps me pass the time when waiting for appointments. Ty!
I’ve played this one for years and love the way the game is designed. Perfect for a short break!
When I know I'm gonna have 20 minutes of waiting, this s a great game. Interestingly, I've found the "Medium" games to be harder than the "hard" level.
I’ve downloaded quite a few other and I always keep coming back to this one. 👍👍
Really love expert mode but there is a finite number of games within. More content would be great!
I love this app. I’ve had it on my phone for over 8 years!!
I found this and love it. I never looked for another Soduku App but don’t see how it can get any better!
Great for keeping the brain sharp!
I would rate their “Easy” level at least 2 levels above easy. I wanted a quick time-waster, and got a moderately difficult game that I couldn’t complete in the wait times I had. So I don’t play it when I have only a few minutes available!
Classic Sudoku! best version i’ve found, by far...