|Entertainment||Free||Stubhub, Inc||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• 4,000+ interactive maps: Filter ticket listings by section and see the view from your section before you buy on select maps
• Artist, team and venue info: Listen to iTunes song previews, learn about the artists, read ESPN articles and get Foursquare tips about the venue
• Recommendations: Let the fun find you with event recommendations based on your favorite artists and teams
• Notifications: We’ll let you know when your favorite artists are playing near you and when we find tickets that match your price alerts
• Mobile tickets: Get into select events with your iPhone – no need to print!*
• Passbook: Add your tickets to Passbook and scan your iPhone to get into your event*
• Apple Watch: See what’s happening near you, get notifications, check the event countdown glance and get into select events with your Apple Watch
• Event categories: View events by category to discover events based on your interests or mood
• Fan Rewards: Join for free and earn rewards on every eligible purchase. Plus, get in the running for a chance at seat upgrades and one-of-a-kind experiences.
• Local info: Find bars, restaurants, and parking near your event
• Barcode scanning: Scan ticket barcodes when you list to attract more buyers and keep your tickets listed longer*
• My Account: Check your orders, manage your listings, see your payout and more
* Available for select teams and venues
Just give me my tickets, don’t run me around, make me download your app, and then ask me 5 different ways if I want to donate to the cross eyed turtles of New Zealand.
Once you have purchased tickets online, you can’t view your tickets in “My Tickets” on your phone app. Really? You have to go to your email and download….
Live the service and the seats view, but the processing fees seem excessive.
Purchased tickets on StubHub. Drove 3.5 hours to see show and get a notification when we arrive that the tickets had been canceled as the seller was unable to fulfill them! The show was NOT canceled. StubHub apparently let’s a seller list tickets without EVER verifying if they are available for sale. Show was sold out. Was not able to attend. StubHub customer support was very unprofessional and unhelpful. Said the “guarantee” means that I get a refund. Wow. No joke. You never had anything to sell in the first place. SCAM!!
Incredibly unprofessional company. You’re better off hawking your tickets on the street. The app and the company needs to shut down, there are a lot better apps out there.
I ordered two tickets for a concert. I was told I would receive an email but never did. Customer service was a joke and no help was to be had. They kept expediting my complaint and would receive a call. I never received a call. Finally, the seller of the tickets emailed them to me 20 minutes before the concert. Not sure why I paid for all those sub charges when stubhub literally did nothing.
Paid them for tickets in April, was told tickets would arrive day before event. Never fulfilled order. Cost me $900 more to find tickets day of event. Stay Away! Complete Scam!
StubHub hasn’t got the ability to retrieve their own tickets that you buy from them. They send you to Levi’s Stadium App. That doesn’t work either!