|Health & Fitness||Free||Strava Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• Follow routes you’ve created or found and view your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate, power and cadence data from ANT+ and Bluetooth LE sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Set weekly mileage or time-based goals and keep track of your daily progress
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Strava Premium is available for $5.99/month or $59.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
iOS 8 Health Integration: Strava can now sync data with the new iOS 8 Health app as well as other health and fitness apps that are participating. This service is optional.
Note: Recording activities with iPod Touch and iPad version 1 will produce inaccurate location results. Additional hardware required to collect information from ANT+ sensors.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Appreciate the accurate tracking, ability to record multiple sports and trend analysis. Would appreciate better explanation of the metrics and a more understanding explanation of how to record segments.
I love how this app has Nordic skiing as an activity I just wish you could differentiate between classic and skate styles. Classic skiers basically can’t compete on routes since all of the top times will always be skate skiers. Strava! Make two categories of Nordic skiing!
Super dope when the app auto-pauses midway through my run and then doesn’t resumed. Really love that!
I’m off the bike because of brain injury. Wear your helmet no matter what sport you know, well within reason
Absolutely love this app! Brings like minded individuals together to encourage and push one another. Great work! Keep it up!!!
I love Strava, I primarily use it to track my cycling metrics, running metrics and weights training. It’s simple, intuitive and gives you lots of metrics data. If I was to suggest few things I would love to see in the near future, it would be the option to send and receive messages to followers, create group chats within the app. I would also love the ability to upload videos for your training, maybe 30sec clips. Hopefully it’s in the pipes for their future upgrades. ??♂️
"Why is here not a feature for Dirt Bikes, Road Motorcycles and Adventure/Dual Sport Motorcycles? All these users use cycling which is not appropriate. "
I had several miles logged and then all of a sudden the app just went blank and stuck in the home page. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but got the same issue. It was great when it worked but turned out to be a useless disappointment.
Strava, please add “unicycling” to your list of activities. Thanks! Otherwise it’s a perfect app.
I would love this app but on every other long bike ride it just stops recording the ride making it completely useless. When it works, it’s awesome - but that’s “when.” For an expensive app like Strava, the main functionality should be near foolproof. So sadly, while I love it when it works, it deserves a 1 star due to the fact that the main function doesn’t always function and this is NOT a free or inexpensive app.