|Food & Drink||Free||Starbucks Coffee Company||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
And you’ll get a free drink at participating stores (some restrictions apply) when you join My Starbucks Rewards® and sign up for email rewards.
App features when you’re a member of My Starbucks Rewards®:
• Pay: Use your iPhone®/iPod® Touch to pay at 7,000 U.S. company-operated Starbucks® stores and 2,500 Target and Safeway Starbucks® locations. Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your Card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between Cards.
• Tipping: Leave a digital tip on purchases made with your Starbucks Card at U.S. company-operated Starbucks® stores.
• Passbook: Add your Starbucks Card to Passbook.
• Rewards: Track your Stars and redeem your rewards in the My Starbucks Rewards® program.
• Gift: Send Starbucks Card eGifts to friends via email.
App features when you’re not a member of My Starbucks Rewards®:
• Inbox: Receive Starbucks notifications, special offers and the Pick of the Week.
• Store Locator: Find the stores nearest you, directions, hours and amenities.
For more information, please visit http://www.starbucks.com/coffeehouse/mobile-apps/
The Starbucks application uses location services (user-enabled) to support store location and Order features, as well as to utilize iBeacon technology for guided experiences in our Starbucks Roastery.*
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
It’s fun to see your 🌟 go up as you make a purchase! Loving it
My app has worked great until the last week or so. I can’t access my account. I even tried created a new one and my app says the same thing: “We’re sorry, but we were unable to log you in.” I am up to date on update but I keep losing stars because I can’t log them in the app...
Have been using the app for a year now and it is super convenient to order ahead.
I love using this app especially with young kids I can order ahead and not have to wait a long drive through line I can also send a husband to get the order that he frequently gets wrong because I can place it through here and pay through here… I earn rewards I get free copies and treats and I also get extra savings by using a Program through our school where I can purchase Starbucks gift cards and get a rebate towards tuition I would say this is all a win-win win!
Fast and easy
This is the second time I have used the mobile order and then had to wait so long to receive it. At least 20 minutes once at the store. Last time I left without the order (already paid for) because I had to get to work. Please staff the stores appropriately for morning rushes. It’s not the staff members faults who are present. They are working so hard. But it is frustrating to me when the items are paid for and I don’t receive them in a timely manner. Thanks.
Love this as it is quick and easy to use. Many times locations are offline/unavailable or app freezes up otherwise it’s great.
It shouldn’t be that difficult to add new payment options and process these on the app— yet Starbucks has made it so.
The ability to order by phone is such a great add. Especially for people on the go. I wish that I could delay my order based on location. Add that to the backlog. #agilecoach #starbuckslove
It would be great to be able to save the login. Otherwise, app is great.