|Games||Free||NaturalMotion Games Limited||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
During a time of Galactic Civil War, competing forces need allies for their cause. The Rebellion rallies for justice and freedom, while the Empire seeks control of the galaxy. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Empire’s strength and relentlessness, or the Rebellion’s heroism and resourcefulness? The choice is yours!
Rise through the ranks as a powerful battlefield commander in this exciting game of strategy and competitive galactic combat!
• Choose your side: Will you command AT-ATs and TIE Fighters as the Empire? Or call on iconic heroes like Han Solo and Princess Leia as the Rebellion?
• Build and defend your base: Train unique troops specific to each faction, and fortify your base with deflector shields, turrets, heavy artillery, and other defenses!
• Lead epic battles: Strategically deploy powerful armies, units, and vehicles against enemies and players around the galaxy!
• Form the ultimate Squad: Build strong alliances with friends and other players!
• Travel to multiple planets and complete special missions: Play an all-new story as a valiant leader on the front lines of the Galactic Civil War.
• Upgrade your strike team and its defenses: Strengthen your forces with multiple levels of upgrades for each unit!
• Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish!
Invade enemy territory and establish an impenetrable base as you join the battle for dominance!
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on an iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5s/5c, and iPads running iOS7.1 and above. iOS versions below 7.1 are no longer supported. Playing on an iPhone 4 may result in longer load times and slower performance.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. We respect your wishes regarding your Privacy. You can exercise control and choice by resetting your Advertising Identifier in your device’s Privacy Settings.
This game is great over all I just started about a couple weeks ago and I’ve been hooked on it for awhile. I have been encountering a reoccurring bug how ever on the chapter “scoundrels and schemes” on the 7th mission where half of my units will freeze and not move until almost all of them have died. I’ve had it happen a few times now and I hope it gets fixed because I can’t get all the stars for this chapter because of this. I’m not sure if it’s my unit composition that causes it or what. Please let me know if there is any feedback on this. Thanks devs!
Yes, because I have the Planetary command complete, I have the Facebook error in the way and on top of it, I have the commander guy talking to me, the arrow is flashing on planetary command hovering over the Facebook error. It is preventing me from playing my game. I have a picture of evidence but can’t share it. Please help me or assist in anyway. Thank you!
This is gud, so gud that me wants chips...*eating noises*
I think it’s a good game but there’s a bug where it says that there’s no internet but I have full service
Great game so far
Decent game at the beginning, but upgrading your base soon takes weeks for every single item. It is very buggy and less fun as you progress.
Use to be my favorite game until the upgrade changes. New upgrades are way easier and older players lost multi functional options and new players do not have to use as many game resources to upgrade. Wish Squad Wars would show replays and had a share function.
This game is great if u like star wars is is a great base building game
This is an awesome game except that our new squad was getting notices to join every day for two weeks from a squad called world virus 11 a member named caveman we asked them to stop today and he joins up and starts hazing and insulting our squad I only say this here cause I can’t mail you developers so please do something thanks the members of our squad he has been doing this almost every day
Good game with a few bugs I’ve found All in all, good Clash of Clans re-skin