|Games||$0.99||Christian Schoenebeck d/b/a Crudebyte||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
This game supports HD, that is it supports the full resolution of the iPad 3/4, iPhone 4/4S & iPod Touch 4 Retina displays.
Five different Game modes:
- Human vs computer (4 difficulty levels).
- Human vs human on the same device.
- Against friends over the Internet.
- Score games against random people over the Internet, competing for the world top 10 rankings.
- Friendly games against random people over the Internet, just for fun and practice (not counted for world ranking).
- True 3D graphics, allowing to view the game board from all three dimensional angles and zoom levels.
- Intuitive and natural game control.
- Possibility to chat with opponent player during Internet games.
- Possibility to use own avatar picture which is displayed during Internet games and in the world top 10 table.
- "Buzz" opponent player in case he shows no reaction (vibrates his phone).
This game is also available for phones and tablet devices of other manufacturers, and thus can also be played against people with such devices. For a list of supported devices and manufacturers, please visit our product/support website of Sphyro.
5 stars. The graphics are nice. And the gameplay is as expected. This sounds like an average game, but it perfectly implements an interesting board game. There is nothing to add, noyhing missing no bothering ads and no ingame purchase to play the game. As it stands as a board game for you iphone, it's perfect. Also: 3D navigation is intuitive with no problems.
I own the actual physical game "Pylos". This app is true to the original and the user interface works very well. Nice graphics to boot.
This is a fun & challenging game. I've been playing it against the computer. My only complaint is that there is no noticeable difference between the levels "easy" & "very hard". Even at the "very hard" level, the computer sometimes doesn't notice that I am about to make a square & plays elsewhere on the board. It would be an even better game if it were difficult to beat the computer at the hardest level.