|Travel||Free||Pocketglow Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Includes separate translations and audio for European Spanish AND Latin American Spanish!
Perfect for those traveling to Spain and Latin America, including Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, and other Spanish speaking regions, this phrasebook is designed to do exactly what the name says - make speaking Spanish easy for you.
Written specifically for English-speakers, this phrasebook leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to Spanish, an easy-to-read phonetic translation, and an audio recording of a native Spanish speaker - all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you're looking for, SpeakEasy Spanish is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don't know how.
• Over 160 essential travel phrases with Spanish and phonetic translations, plus audio. Over 900 phrases are available in the Full Version.
• Separate translations for both European Spanish and Latin American Spanish.
• Audio clips recorded by a European Spanish speaker AND a Latin American Spanish speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation.
• Slow-play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Search facility to instantly find the phrase you're looking for.
• Favorites feature to provide fast access to your favorite phrases.
• Adjustable text size. You can use a larger text size for added clarity.
• Hide the phonetics. If you're a pro and don't need the extra assistance, the phonetics can be hidden.
• Copy the translations to the clipboard and paste them into any app you wish.
• Support for US English, UK English and Canadian English spelling.
• No internet connection required. The app will work no matter where you are.
• Designed for iOS 7. Compatible with iOS 6.
INCLUDES OVER 160 PHRASES, SUCH AS:
• Where is the restroom (toilet)?
• What is your name?
• How are you?
• My name is …
• Do you speak English?
• I speak a little Spanish
• I don't speak Spanish
• I speak English
• Could you speak more slowly?
• Is there someone who speaks English?
• How do you say ___ in Spanish?
• I need a translator
• When is the next train to … ?