|Travel||$3.99||Pocketglow Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Perfect for those traveling to Spain and Latin America, including Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, and other Spanish speaking regions, this phrasebook covers essential phrases on topics such as meeting people, eating out, transportation, sightseeing, shopping and many more.
Written specifically for English-speakers, this phrasebook leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to Spanish, an easy-to-read phonetic translation, and an audio recording of a native Spanish speaker - all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you're looking for, SpeakEasy Spanish is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don't know how.
• Over 1,000 essential travel phrases with Spanish and phonetic translations, plus audio.
• Separate translations for both European Spanish and Latin American Spanish.
• Audio clips recorded by a European Spanish speaker AND a Latin American Spanish speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation.
• Flashcards with English on one side and Spanish on the other side, that you can use to study and test yourself.
• Slow-play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Search facility to instantly find the phrase you're looking for.
• Favorites feature to provide fast access to your favorite phrases.
• Adjustable text size. You can use a larger text size for added clarity.
• Hide the phonetics. If you're a pro and don't need the extra assistance, the phonetics can be hidden.
• Copy the translations to the clipboard and paste them into any app you wish.
• Support for US English, UK English and Canadian English spelling.
• No internet connection required. The app will work no matter where you are.
INCLUDES PHRASES SUCH AS:
• Where is the restroom (toilet)?
• Do you speak English?
• I speak a little Spanish
• I don't speak Spanish
• I speak English
• Could you speak more slowly?
• Is there someone who speaks English?
• Are you married?
• Let's go to a restaurant
• Do you understand me?
• Call a doctor!
• I've run out of medication
• I need the consulate
• How do I get to the … ?
• How much does a ticket cost?
• When is the next museum tour?
• Please call a taxi
• How much does this cost?
• My luggage has been lost
• Where can I rent a car?
• My car has broken down
• Can I see the menu?
• Do you have a menu in English?
• What do you recommend?
• That was delicious!
• Do you accept credit cards?
• A glass of red wine
• Where can I buy … ?
• Can I try this on?
• I need a hotel …
• I have a reservation
• I have lost the room key
• What is the exchange rate?
• What time is it?
• Can I get a cash advance?
• You are very pretty
• You are very handsome
• What is your telephone number?
• I will miss you
• Thanks for the evening